Support Forums

Full Version: Caught Smoking Weed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, today I went over my friend's house and smoked two joints with him in his basement. We went back upstairs, and chilled for an hour or so. We sprayed ourselves with large quantities of Lysol, and assumed that no one would smell it. Once my friends mom came home, she decided to come up through the basement. She automatically asked "What is burning?". We told her that we burned a pizza box. She later came and told us that she smelt the weed in the basement. We told her that it was our first time doing it (lol), and that we would never do it again. At first she said that she was not going to tell my parents, but an hour or two later she said that I should tell them. She asked if I needed her to help me tell them. I said that I didn't know (I didn't jump right away to saying that I would tell them because it would have looked as if I was lying.). So, right before she dropped me off at where my dad was picking me up, she asked if I needed her to help me tell my dad. I told her that I will do it on my own. I'm not going to tell my parents. I don't care about being yelled at or punished, I just don't want to upset my mother. If she found out, it would be emotionally traumatizing to her. I just can't do that. Now, do you guys think that my friend's parents are going to call? I freakin hope not.
Well, she seems pretty persuasive about it. I think you should tell your friend's mother that it would be traumatizing for your mother and that you don't want to upset her. Tell her that you won't do it again and that you learned your lesson. I think that she doesn't want to get your mother upset and telling that to your friend's mom honestly and straight forward will probably make her forget about the whole thing. Just be polite and straight forward about it. From the past, I realized that telling the people truly what you think and admitting that it's your fault will often make them "look through the fingers" at the whole situation.

Call up your phone provider, block her number. lol
(08-15-2011, 04:06 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Call up your phone provider, block her number. lol

Lol, you can do that, but if they find out you'll probably get in more trouble. Also, I think you need to provide some evidence that you're the phone land-line owner, which you're clearly not.
If you think it'll affect on your mother then don't do it.Try avoiding your friends mother for a while.I'll never understand why people criticize weed so much.

(08-15-2011, 04:09 PM)Makaveli Wrote: [ -> ]Lol, you can do that, but if they find out you'll probably get in more trouble. Also, I think you need to provide some evidence that you're the phone land-line owner, which you're clearly not.
Hmm.. just your mom/dad's name, last 4 # of SSN.
I think he could even play it off, if you get a guy who has a deep voice to call and talk to the mom, and say, "Thank you for asking my son to tell me about the incident, blah blah blah." it's a win/win. Also, what part of Cali are you from?
If you keep doing weed she is just going to find out anyways. If you plan to keep doing it I would plan on telling her so she isn't disappointed when she does actually find out. You need to take a shower after it always because you can always smell it on a person.
Your good little homie the first time I got caught for weed and my parents found out they were mad but they got over it and then she said if you dont pass your next drug test i would go to rehab so I didnt smoke for a while, passed my drug test, and now they never test me again. And all I do is smoke weed lol.
Just stop trippin!
(08-15-2011, 05:55 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm.. just your mom/dad's name, last 4 # of SSN.
I think he could even play it off, if you get a guy who has a deep voice to call and talk to the mom, and say, "Thank you for asking my son to tell me about the incident, blah blah blah." it's a win/win. Also, what part of Cali are you from?

Actually, I'm not from California. I just like the plates they have there Smile
Just tell your dad, have the dad tell your friends mother not to tell your mother because it would hurt her so bad, and tell your dad not to.. hopefully he will understand.

If he doesn't, at least you would only be in trouble for smoking weed, and not lying.
Pages: 1 2