Support Forums

Full Version: My familys cars, and my friends dads lambo [Videos]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey guys! This thread is about some videos I have on YouTube about my car, 2 of my dads cars, and my best friends dads Lamborghini. I will be uploading a ton more videos of more sick cars in the near future, but for now this is all that's there. I will explain every car during the video, and I can easily answer all questions you guys have in this thread as well, so without further waiting here are the videos! Tell me what you think!

omg i love those cars how much was the lambo?
(08-15-2011, 12:44 PM)Xplosion™ Wrote: [ -> ]omg i love those cars how much was the lambo?

The lambo was 70,000 but they did over 40,000 in engine restoration, and some body work along with a new clutch.
(08-15-2011, 12:49 PM)HydroDi0xy Wrote: [ -> ]The lambo was 70,000 but they did over 40,000 in engine restoration, and some body work along with a new clutch.
damn, where can you find a lambo like that if im from newyork?
(08-15-2011, 12:50 PM)Xplosion™ Wrote: [ -> ]damn, where can you find a lambo like that if im from newyork?

Well there are a lot of Countachs but only 3 in the world that are a 1989 anniversary (they have more power, look a bit different) in white with white interior. There is actually a older gentleman in nyc who has one of the white on white Countach's, the other is my buddy's (in maryland) and the 3rd is in france.
(08-15-2011, 12:53 PM)HydroDi0xy Wrote: [ -> ]Well there are a lot of Countachs but only 3 in the world that are a 1989 anniversary (they have more power, look a bit different) in white with white interior. There is actually a older gentleman in nyc who has one of the white on white Countach's, the other is my buddy's (in maryland) and the 3rd is in france.
thats really cool, i have always wanted a lambo but never have the money but thats a good amount you paid for that one.
Theese cars are just freakin bauss... ... ... ...
(08-15-2011, 01:28 PM)Fruitella Wrote: [ -> ]Theese cars are just freakin bauss... ... ... ...

Thanks! for those of you wondering, the 1966 mustang is actually mine, I payed for it, I pay for plates, I pay insurance, etc. It is my car fully, even though I can't drive alone (legally) since I'm only on a learners permit.
(08-15-2011, 01:31 PM)HydroDi0xy Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks! for those of you wondering, the 1966 mustang is actually mine, I payed for it, I pay for plates, I pay insurance, etc. It is my car fully, even though I can't drive alone (legally) since I'm only on a learners permit.
You lucky sod. :O That car was my favourite.
I really like these cars right here man. Some good money you and your family spent!
Pages: 1 2 3