Support Forums

Full Version: My Family
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well,
a few months ago I moved with my dad from my mom. We all made a agreement if I was not happy I could move back with my mom. I have been despressed ever since I got there. At the end of the year I told my mom I was not happy.

Now the summer is coming to the end and my mom told my dad I was not happy. He isnt happy and he said that I am not going back and its best for me here.

I am really sad and don't no what to do.
Sad to hear that your parents are separated. Wondering how old you are. You should not have to tell your mom your sad. Your living with your dad talk to him.
I am 13 years old. Well I am not even that close to my dad. So I just tell my mom.
Sorry to hear that =/ It's a tough situation, is there an issue with custody(if you don't mind me asking)? I mean, does he have full custody over you? If so then there really isn't anything you or your mom can do =/ but if he doesn't and you want to leave you can do so willingly, regardless of what he says. (You may need to go to court and fight for custody to be with your mom but if your not really happy being with your dad then whatever it takes right =/)

I don't understand why your dad wouldn't just let you leave if your not happy... if he really cares about you...

Again I'm sorry to hear this =[ sadly it happens to quite a lot of people... I've had many friends in your situation =/
thats tough, my family is thinking of splitting and its hard, i mean if you dont tell your dad you dont like living there and want to live with your mom.
Maybe you have a better life with your dad and hes lonely. His feelings were probably just hurt. I would tell your mom that you have been depressed again maybe she will do something about it.
Well it is better at my dads its more peaceful but , I have 0 friends
Tell him that you ARE sad, and if he doesn't let you leave, call the cops, talk to a counselor, or something like that.