Support Forums

Full Version: Depressed? Read This.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have put together a little topic about the subject of depression, I hope you could read it all and leave me some feedback if this has helped you or not. I will also add an anonymous poll.

Depressed people seem to have reasons for feeling down, financial troubles, health problems, or unwanted challenges. If you find yourself in such situation, you have my compassion. But there is a solution, your depression is nowhere near permanent. You will need to work until you find the solution.

Most people are depressed because they're too emotional, the number one thing to do is thing of the positives, understanding the positives to a situation is better than thinking about the negatives, if you think about the negatives, than you will get worried and it will cause more emotion to run through you.

a Journal, is something you should also do. Write how your day went in a journal, write about all the negatives and positives. Now, when the days over, and the next day begins, try to avoid all the negatives that you've written down in your journal, you will be able to avoid the negatives, and focus on the positives of your life.

Friends, this is the most important key. Also know who your true friends are, the ones that would stick with you through thick and thin. Find friends that share interest in your interests, and are not a negative influence, since we need to avoid anything negative.

Exercise, exercise is key when trying to overcome depression, the most active you are, then you could accomplish more challenges, and you'll be able to make more friends and develop a wide variety of interests. Sometimes an hour walk in the park could brighten your days.

This is the end of the topic for now, I will continue adding more techniques as I think of them, or if anybody has anything else to add. Hope my topic somehow helped you, and remember to vote.
I don't see why no one replied to this, It actually has some pretty good information. Bumped.
This has some nice info in it, thanks for the read... I hope others find it just as useful.
Well thanks for the replies, don't mind much that people don't post on it. Just want them to read.
One thing I learned from depression and how to get out of it is this.

Realizing that being depressed won't change anything and you're actually just setting yourself back.

BEING DEPRESSED WON'T DO JACK SH*T ABOUT YOUR SITUATION. (Had to use caps, to stick it out a bit lol, it's a simple thing but very helpful if you think about it, helped me out Big Grin).
This is a really good thread. Thanks for posting!
This is good information i just read threw it. It was a very nice thread and i see you put alot of work on it.
This is a very good report. I'm sure it will help alot of people out with their problems.
I am depressed at times, but the best thing to do is to get your mind off it. Remember everything always blows over.
Thanks for the comments and compliments on my topic. I will add all the info from comments, in a couple of minutes. And also try to clean it up.
Pages: 1 2