Support Forums

Full Version: On the the verge of suicide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Please take the time to read

Ok well i'll tell the story from the start, me and this girl started dating and we were good for the first month. After the first month and going into the seconed everything just started getting bumpy for us, i told a lie and it was very un called for. After that she told a lie to me and went and fudged a guy about 1 week after braking up with me, so yeah she was single when this happen. We got back together but she still liked this other guy well that was my thought anyway, she said that she didn't like him and all she really didn't talk to him much when we started dating again.

After about 2 weeks into the relationship again she broke up with me for a really good reason i can not tell you guys, but i don't think that this reason was true at all and now i am really hurting. I ask her was it for the reason that i thought it was for and that is, i thought she still liked this other guy that she fudged. She said to me no it not the reason she broke up with me was because of that reason i can't tell you and because i was too clingly. Now we had a yelling match on the hpone and crap and my x's are tell her crap thats not true, she told me to give her some space and she will see what happens wasn't very confidient when she said it.

So now i have to not talk to her untill she is ready to talk to me then she will, i don't know how long this could be that mean nothing no texts, calls, facebook not even in public i guess. But the thing is this is killing me so much i just wanna commit suicide and end my life right now, i feel like i was only brought into this world as a joke and nothing to live for. I know this is not her fault she can't control her feelings but, i don't know if i should fight for her or try getting over her. Either way i do it thought it still really hurts me inside and i just wanna die.
Stupid reason to want to die. Girls are to much trouble. Just relax. Don't stress about it. You will be a lot better off without her. Anyone who breaks up with someone than goes to another guy is just not worth being with. You will find a better girl for yourself. You'll look back and see how much better you are now. Don't fret man. Life is bumpy. Just run over those bumps.
(08-13-2011, 06:52 AM)Curtiie Wrote: [ -> ]Please take the time to read

Ok well i'll tell the story from the start, me and this girl started dating and we were good for the first month. After the first month and going into the seconed everything just started getting bumpy for us, i told a lie and it was very un called for. After that she told a lie to me and went and fudged a guy about 1 week after braking up with me, so yeah she was single when this happen. We got back together but she still liked this other guy well that was my thought anyway, she said that she didn't like him and all she really didn't talk to him much when we started dating again.

After about 2 weeks into the relationship again she broke up with me for a really good reason i can not tell you guys, but i don't think that this reason was true at all and now i am really hurting. I ask her was it for the reason that i thought it was for and that is, i thought she still liked this other guy that she fudged. She said to me no it not the reason she broke up with me was because of that reason i can't tell you and because i was too clingly. Now we had a yelling match on the hpone and crap and my x's are tell her crap thats not true, she told me to give her some space and she will see what happens wasn't very confidient when she said it.

So now i have to not talk to her untill she is ready to talk to me then she will, i don't know how long this could be that mean nothing no texts, calls, facebook not even in public i guess. But the thing is this is killing me so much i just wanna commit suicide and end my life right now, i feel like i was only brought into this world as a joke and nothing to live for. I know this is not her fault she can't control her feelings but, i don't know if i should fight for her or try getting over her. Either way i do it thought it still really hurts me inside and i just wanna die.

Mind telling me how can we help if you don't share everything?
I'd suggest finding a way on getting her back, but it seems like you've hidden 50% of the things that happened between you...
And yeah it might sound harsh, but you should get over it, that's just life... love is a mysterious feeling that can make us do stupid things, but why should we?
Will something change if you die?
The only thing you'll do by killing yourself is harm the ones that love you and I think we both know this isn't right, you can't always run from problems, you know?
Well, I will tell you this, taking your own life over a girl is not worth it.
There's not a reason that is worth it.
If you are sad now, imagine what you would be when you took your life.
Especially since it is not your life to take.
It is Gods and if you took something from him, where do you think you would go?
It's not worth it.
There are other fish in the sea. Just swim out and meet them.
Don't take your life.
I hate that reply the most. People tend to find that one fish they like, but yes there are so many more out there.

As for OP.
I am a fellow with over depression issues, and stress issues. I feel your pain. Maybe not the same way, might be less, might be greater. I tend to latch on to the woman I have and try to hold her rather tight. I was with a woman for about 8 months, then I had to leave to go to military training. Before I left she promised she wouldn't leave me while I was gone, or as soon as I got home. Things happened, and sure enough, just as I feared, as soon as I came home I could smell it in the air. Less than a week later we broke up. I didn't even get to go on a date with her again or anything. I saw her once, we talked, and she said she wanted some time. Time was about 2 days till the break up happened. That was about a week and a half ago. Been home for 3 weeks from my training *Training was 5 months long all together. I got to see her in the middle for 2 days, everything was fine then, so it mainly happened in the second half x.x *
Anyways, point I'm getting too. Woman, relationships, are hard. Hard and harsh. You are going to find someone you love dearly, someone who means the world, and they just might walk away for reasons beyond you. They may be unfaithful, though you may be the best guy in the world. Humans, in nature, are self serving and sadly, a bit fudged up. You gotta hold you head up and take a deep breath, stick your chest out. Stand tall. The relationship is done and gone. And now you don't need to hunt for a new one or you can hunt for a new one. But ask yourself if that is truly what you need right now? Go out there and do what you need to do for yourself. You are who matters most in this world, because it is your world. The one on this side of the screen is mine. That one is yours, and so on for whoever else. Make your life your world and live it well.
People come and go. But you will never leave yourself. So live for yourself. Drop the woman who left you, find a better. If she left you, then she wasn't for you.
Not worth it, get another that suits you.
Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

She's simply not the right one for you, there is someone out there for everyone, and that includes you. You just need to find her.

Im happy i didn't do it when i was suicidal, because now im in a great relationship and we've been together for 5 months so far. So it's simply not worth missing all the great things, just for one minor bump that may seem hard to get over at the moment.
Ok for the people that are just saying get over it there is more fish in the sea, will you just stop commenting right now your the one who make people go along with being suicidal. All the others thanks for your help but i think it going to need alot more help then this, it really hard to say and get you to understand over a keyboard. She told me to give her space i said how much space does she said and she said that she will talk to me when she is ready, she don't know if she likes me still but she told me that she does like this other guy.
(08-13-2011, 06:31 PM)Curtiie Wrote: [ -> ]Ok for the people that are just saying get over it there is more fish in the sea, will you just stop commenting right now your the one who make people go along with being suicidal. All the others thanks for your help but i think it going to need alot more help then this, it really hard to say and get you to understand over a keyboard. She told me to give her space i said how much space does she said and she said that she will talk to me when she is ready, she don't know if she likes me still but she told me that she does like this other guy.

No one is making you go with suicidal but yourself, human nature likes to put the blame on others to find a way to cope with reasons for why they act in some way. You're the only one that controls your emotions.

You need some self control, if you're really willing to do suicide for something like this then you don't have any control. Lots of people go through things like this, others lose more than "just a few family members", and there's people out there that don't have anything in life, but they still find a way to work around it. Think about how minor this event really is, if she's not with you, and doesn't want to do much to help you then what would be the point of being back with her anyways even if you could?

She likes another guy, she's probably just playing your cards right now. Some people are manipulative in that way to get what they want. If that's true then whats the benefit of getting back with her if you could?

You'll get over it eventually
Pages: 1 2