Support Forums

Full Version: Nervous As Hell
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
But then again, I'm proposing to my long-time girlfriend tomorrow.

Not many things give me the jitters, but this does.

I think I'm writing this thread just so I can have someone tell me it'll be alright and I won't drop the ring down through the bleachers or something. (I'm asking her at a roller derby game tomorrow.)
Good luck bud!
It WILL be alright.. (:
Thanks. We're moving in together on Sunday, but I'm relatively sure she isn't expecting this tomorrow. Haha.
PURPOSING?! OMG congratlations man! I hpe you both last a long time! How long have you two shared hearts?
^ Haha.. "Purposing"?
Fail(:
But yeah, How long?
1 year 4 months
Wow man... Thats a long time... I don't believe marriage is right for me, but that is a long relationships man. I'm sure once I've dated someone that long they'd want me to marry them too.
It should all be okay.. 1 year is a pretty long time.. I hope you aren't trolling :facepalm:
(08-12-2011, 11:45 PM)Providence Wrote: [ -> ]Lol. My relationship previous to this lasted a year and nine months. I dumped her slutty ass when I found out that she had cheated on me with five different people...

The quality of the time you spend together is more important than the quantity, to a certain extent. My girlfriend is more badass than my best friend...no joke. If I had to listen to one more girl cry/pout I was seriously gonna turn gay, LOL.
ROFLMAO xDDD Wow that's weird to look at it as that to be a turning point to be gay. Tongue Lmao but yeah I know what you mean. I dumped my cheating ex of almost two years, we spent occasional time together. I understand its quality over quantity.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5