Support Forums

Full Version: Anime addiction?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A few days ago I was bored so I decided to watch Bleach for some reason. Now I realize I've watched 63 episodes in 3 days. Is there any chance to become addicted? Unsure
(08-12-2011, 05:43 PM)Bleach- Wrote: [ -> ]A few days ago I was bored so I decided to watch Bleach for some reason. Now I realize I've watched 63 episodes in 3 days. Is there any chance to become addicted? Unsure
Haha.. To become addicted? Sounds like you already are Roflmao
Something similar to happened to me a while back (Except with DragonBall Z, not sure if its Anime?), I watched literally like 100 episodes in just a couple days. I thought I was hooked. Then I finished the series and stopped watching anime...

Its not really a "chemical" addiction or anything, and its fairly easy to quit. I wouldn't worry too much.
Yeah it might have just been a temporary obsession, had it happen before with games and some TV series, they were just too engaging...

Still not a good habit though if it's taking away from important stuff but if you notice it happen to frequently, might have to shut off the TV/PC and force yourself to do something else to get your mind off it. Never hurts to take a walk outside, good exercise and you might bump into something interesting.
(08-12-2011, 06:28 PM)Carbide Wrote: [ -> ]Something similar to happened to me a while back (Except with DragonBall Z, not sure if its Anime?), I watched literally like 100 episodes in just a couple days. I thought I was hooked. Then I finished the series and stopped watching anime...

Its not really a "chemical" addiction or anything, and its fairly easy to quit. I wouldn't worry too much.
I yet don't really feel like I'm "addicted" tho, just wanted to know the possibilities. Smile
(08-13-2011, 12:22 AM)Dragon45 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah it might have just been a temporary obsession, had it happen before with games and some TV series, they were just too engaging...

Still not a good habit though if it's taking away from important stuff but if you notice it happen to frequently, might have to shut off the TV/PC and force yourself to do something else to get your mind off it. Never hurts to take a walk outside, good exercise and you might bump into something interesting.
That's what I do often, so I'm sure this won't happen. Big Grin
I have never watched any of this but have seen many people chat about it, like in cases of now. I must check it out some time.
Bro me to have seen almost all episodes on net flix past few days Big Grin
I can't for the life of me understand how anybody other than children can sit and watch a full episode of anime.
I've tried, got about 5 minutes in and was getting a headache lol.
(08-13-2011, 03:02 AM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]I can't for the life of me understand how anybody other than children can sit and watch a full episode of anime.
I've tried, got about 5 minutes in and was getting a headache lol.
I don't know what Anime you watched, but it's cerainly not that kind of Anime I'm watching.
(08-13-2011, 02:34 AM)FISH Wrote: [ -> ]Bro me to have seen almost all episodes on net flix past few days Big Grin
4bleach.com - free version.
Addiction will end when you reach the episodes that doesn't interest you anymore. Same thing happened to me when I was watching Naruto. All those filler episodes turned me off.
Pages: 1 2