Support Forums

Full Version: Suggestion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I think Omni should remove the Support Feather. People come here and spam the whole forums and get 100 post within 2 days. For us regular members it's annoying seeing all this spam.
Been discussed in depth before and Omni said that it is staying, at least for now anyway.
Does it look like I'm spamming to you? Tsk. I've joined some days ago for the same intention and my post count is certainly not a post count of a spammer if you look at the date I registered.

By the way, Omni checks for the quality of the posts first before giving the award.
Bleach- You're one person. 70% of the people on this forum only come for the support feather. There's only like 10active members, including myself, on this forum.
(08-12-2011, 05:46 PM)BreShiE Wrote: [ -> ]Bleach- You're one person. 70% of the people on this forum only come for the support feather. There's only like 10active members, including myself, on this forum.
I know exactly how you feel. I supposed to be on a little forum like this with roughly 90% more spammers and annoying members than here, but it's grown pretty big and it's more of high quality now. I support the idea of gathering more members of quality, but I'm against this idea.
I've been here for almost 2 weeks.
The user F uck ( remove space) is a spammer too. I hate spammers.
(08-12-2011, 03:33 PM)CaptainFX Wrote: [ -> ]I think Omni should remove the Support Feather. People come here and spam the whole forums and get 100 post within 2 days. For us regular members it's annoying seeing all this spam.
I agree!
(08-12-2011, 06:03 PM)CaptainFX Wrote: [ -> ]The user F uck ( remove space) is a spammer too. I hate spammers.
I saw that, he likes to spam about dogs.. and cats. :p
(08-12-2011, 03:33 PM)CaptainFX Wrote: [ -> ]I think Omni should remove the Support Feather. People come here and spam the whole forums and get 100 post within 2 days. For us regular members it's annoying seeing all this spam.

Spam? What kind of spam man? I'm sure some of them have made high quality posts. I know I certainly have.
I joined for the award, but I like the community, it just needs to be more active.
Pages: 1 2