Support Forums

Full Version: I'm pretty sure I have Thanatophobia //Extreme fear of death
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can really panic of this, and all the online helps says I might have religious problems but I don't. I don't believe and that makes it even harder.

What the f to do... Unsure
DUDE! I have the same problem. Any time I think about being old I almost start having panic attacks. I also don't believe. I think it's a fear we have because we know that when it's over it's over. While talking about it right now I'm fine but I have times where I burst into tears over it. I have no clue how to help it though. Just know that you aren't the only one. I just try to think, "I'm going to live a good life so I need to make the most of it and not worry." I just had a mini break down.
It's okay to be afraid of death. Just don't let it get to you where you're losing sleep or starting to think twice about life. A lot of people are afraid to die, get shot, or even break a bone. Just be cool about it man and think of something else, just relax and you should be okay. I hope I said enough, if any more help, PM me!
everyone is afraid of death dude I am still
I deal with death by going back to speach by Richard Dawkin's it basically says the Human Genom provides the blueprints for hundrends of millions of diffrent humans, and we are lucky enough to be born at all, so don't fear death its a return from whence you came. rejoice in the fact that you were born.

Honistly i no longer fear death as much as i did, far less in fact.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ac33dOAgqus <---Is the video.
I am afraid of death too but only when i think about it. Ninja
(08-12-2011, 02:05 PM)K3STR3Lx Wrote: [ -> ]I deal with death by going back to speach by Richard Dawkin's it basically says the Human Genom provides the blueprints for hundrends of millions of diffrent humans, and we are lucky enough to be born at all, so don't fear death its a return from whence you came. rejoice in the fact that you were born.

Honistly i no longer fear death as much as i did, far less in fact.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ac33dOAgqus <---Is the video.

Dude thanks a ton for that video, it helped allot!
Not sure how to put this, but I'm not really afraid of death.

I'm surprised I'm still alive if you actually look at where I'm from.

Either way, I'm not going to go into too much detail here, but I'd like to tell you that we all are going to die at some point, be it today, tomorrow or next week or even fifty years later, just live your life the best you can, enjoy it, not much more I can tell you.
Well honestly bro everyone is going to die. Its going to come to that day dont let it scare you though.
its normal to be afraid of death, i mean its scary to think that one day with in seconds we will be gone for ever not knowing what will happen.