Support Forums

Full Version: Painkillers?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My friend has been taking Painkillers for the past month (Oxycontin).
How bad are these for you, and I've tried to tell him to stop, be he won't listen. What should I do?
It depends on how many he's taking on how fast it could hurt him. I would just try to find his stash and than steal them. Then you can throw them away. You could also tell him to just stop or you will rat him out to the police.
(08-11-2011, 04:27 PM)FireMonkeyFun Wrote: [ -> ]It depends on how many he's taking on how fast it could hurt him. I would just try to find his stash and than steal them. Then you can throw them away. You could also tell him to just stop or you will rat him out to the police.

I don't want to ruin our friendship in the process.
Well. Then maybe you should find a good site about what it does to someone and than show your friend. He needs to know it isn't good.
(08-11-2011, 04:35 PM)FireMonkeyFun Wrote: [ -> ]Well. Then maybe you should find a good site about what it does to someone and than show your friend. He needs to know it isn't good.

i'll try that tonight.
Try to find some sort of video or website that goes into depth of how badly it can hurt him..

I used to have a video where this women's son dies (Just acted out) but it really hit you where it hurts, the heart.

But I lost it a very long time ago.

I bet the interwebs could help you out with this though, good luck, as this can kill him.

And you may not want to ruin your friendship, but seeing as how this is so dangerous, it may be worth it.

You don't want to have it on your chest that you basically let someone die.

And in the long run, I guarantee that he would thank you for it.
Painkillers are very addicting. Meaning, your friend will go to a far extinct to getting them, that meaning, as, going to the dentist (getting teeth pulled for them), hurt himself, or even to asking people for them. It is VERY bad. You should really get him help, tell his parents, a friend that is close to him, or anything. People say call the cops too, but that might hurt your friend, as he might go to jail. But, if he goes to jail, he'll have the time in there to be off of them. Just make sure your friend isn't that gangster type, as of hating snitches, or a thug type.

Hope I help.
Try talktofrank.com that has every thing to do with drugs, go check it out. Hope you find the solution to this.
Your freind needs to really stop taking them man not good for you at all!
Painkillers are terrible for you tell him if he keeps it up not just will he suffer brain loss but he can die
Pages: 1 2