Support Forums

Full Version: So hurt and confused long
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A few months ago my boyfriend at the time was really sick. To make a long story short he ended up in the ICU for 12 days. I stayed by his side the entire time. Previously to him getting sick we had been having some issues, I had recently lost my job and my best friend, my grandmother was fighting cancer it was ridiculous the amount of crap going on in my life at the time shortly before he got sick. While he was in the ICU there was a phone call asking about how he was the receptionist at the desk asked me to take it so I did. On the other line was a another female. She ended up telling me that she and my boyfriend had been having "sleepoves" together for almost 3 months. I didnt know what to say to her so I just hung up the phone. I went to his room and asked him who she was. He lied and said he didnt know her. After I wouldnt let it die he finally admitted that he had been seeing her but only because I wasnt giving him the attention he wanted. He said that he still loved me I was really hurt and took off my ring that he had given me he took it and threw it in the trash. I left the hospital in tears and no intentions of going back. Then the decent part of me got to thinking about the fact that he didnt have any family or many friends really and how no onw should be totally alone while there are sick. I ended up going back to the hospital and was there with him thru is entire illness thinking that he needed to get better than we could discuss our problems. Fast forward to a month ago I went out of town with my family which he knew I was going to do for a long time. They day before I come back into town I get message from my friend saying that he updated his facebook saying on my way home from ocean city with (girls name) I called him he denied and denied and denied. My friend would have no reason to lie to me. Once again I tried to work thru things because I truly did love him. We decided that we would take some time apart from one another for a week and see where were then. That week was up yesterday so I went to his house. to find his apartment completly emptied all of his belongings were gone. I called a mutual friend of ours who was finally honest with me. He told me that he had been seeing that girl since January and that he had taken his things and moved in with her and that the two of them were moving to north carolina next week. Our mutual friend also said that he was having issues with him because of a missing playstation that he thinks my x stole. he also told me that he had a really bad drug addiction and that he and this girl snorted pills together all the time.. also that he was still messing around with his x wife. basically that our entire relationship had been one big lie and his using of me for my money. Ive tried to call him his phone is turned off he wont return my texts. I dont want to fight I just want him to know that I'm hip to his lies and deceitfullness. My heart is literally broken and it hurts me so much.. He played me for a fool and took advantage of me. used me and threw me away. what did I do to deserve this. I just dont know how to feel about this whole situation. My mind is running a million miles a minute. Someone please help me.
If he dosen't appreciate your company then he isn't for you at all dear. - He cheated on you.
Find someone who you can trust because trust is key in relationships.
Thats a really sad story, but guys do that sometimes. You will find someone better that wont hurt you like that guy did. You were to good for him. Just for now try to forget about him and try to move on.