Support Forums

Full Version: ugh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
me and this girl have been having small talk for a long time

never talked on phone, just the occasional text or facebook message, and we poke each other like every day

we see each other at school, usually dont say much because it would be hard to talk because there are so many people

well after school yesterday i was walking with my friend and she saw me and gave me a hug and told me about her day (like the 4th time we have actually seen each other)

shes been grounded from her phone, and just got it back today but she cant text (grounded) she can call though

well she called my sister and they talked (my sis put her on speaker ;p) and she asked my sister how much i squat (weight training)

my sister handed the phone to me and i told her, and she told me about her first day in weight training (probably a 3 minute convo lol)

then my parents started calling my sister and my sis took her phone from me and told the girl shed call her back. i didnt even get to say bye T.T

but i have the girls number, and i am wondering if i should call her. she is always so busy and i dont know if shed want to talk to me

i would so call her if i knew that she wanted to talk to me. here is our most recent convo on facebook );

Logan
So how was your first day of high school?

August 1 her
terrible I got lost!!

August 1 Logan
That's why you shouldve looked for me!

August 1 Her
well how could I! I didn't even see you today!

August 1 Logan
Did you try to spot me? :3

August 5 Logan
I saw you today at the school evactuation!

no replies ): so maybe shes not interested

she used to like me lots but i dont know if she still does.

what do i do? T.T i need to get a girlfriend people, i want a relationship!!! TT.TT (never had one)
I am pretty sure she likes you so just keep on talking to her...once you feel comfortable doing that, ask her if she wants to go somewhere, just the two of you.

And call her, she will like that a lot...shows that she is on your mind
Make sure you think of a good conversation before you call. Try to be witty, but not a douche bag and keep the conversation going no matter what (not too long though). Just some small tips I think would help you.
Call her, I know a lot of girls that just stop talking.

There can be numerous reasons;
the conversation got boring, just kinda ignore the other person
didn't get the text
had to go somewhere
had to do something.

Don't give up man, go for her, if you like her, chase her. Good luck Smile
You should not give up on her, maybe she's having family problems or something atm.