Support Forums

Full Version: How can someone do this to a dog?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
About a week ago,I was going to my friends birthday party with my scooter,and I was just about to cross a bridge,when I saw a guy with big black bag.When I came closer,I saw that he bag was moving,and I also heard barking.I immeadiatelly stoped,and when he saw me getting of my scooter,he thrown the bag over the bridge,into the water.After that,he ran into his car and drove away.I couldnt really stop him,since Im only 17,and he was probably around 30.But I did remember his registration plate number (or how ever that's called) and then I went under the bridge to pull the bag out of the river.I've opened it and a dog came out.
I was so shocked.How the hell could he throw a dog into the river?Whats wrong with some people?Is that normal to you guys?

Anyway,I took him to the vet and reported this to police.They already got him,and he needs to pay 800$ + He can never own a dog anymore!I think thats pretty good.

Today I got call from vet,that dog was full of fleas,but besides that,he is healthy.They also asked me if I would like to keep the dog,and since my old dog died few months ago,I was glad to take him.I went there,signed some papers,and here he is! Smile

Some pictures of him:

I just hope that someone wont ever do the same thing as this guy did!

PS:how should I name him?

Thanks for reading.

Edit:If anyone is wondering,yes,I've re-posted this from hf.
Oh my god, that's horrible. They should've put him in jail for a while for doing crap like that. You should call him "Scraps", he looks like a Scraps. I remember hearing about a guy who threw his dog off one of those bridges that go above the highways, he still hasn't been caught.
Looks like a very nice dog, gratz Smile Good job on saving him :3
Thanks guys.

And yes athostle,they should have put him in jail!
(08-09-2011, 12:24 PM)Yoda™ Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks guys.

And yes athostle,they should have put him in jail!

You should put a sign up on his lawn that says "Dog Murderer".
^Good idea ;)

Just let me find where he lives..
(08-09-2011, 12:29 PM)Yoda™ Wrote: [ -> ]^Good idea ;)

Just let me find where he lives..

Talk to the police, see if they'll disclose his location because you need to ask him some questions about the dog.
I might really go talk to him,but I would need some backup.He might kill me,like he attempted to kill this poor dog!
(08-09-2011, 12:34 PM)Yoda™ Wrote: [ -> ]I might really go talk to him,but I would need some backup.He might kill me,like he attempted to kill this poor dog!

Yeah, but when you do talk to him, try not to get him mad, because if he attacks you, it's aggrivated assult, not normal assult, and you would be partially to blame.
(08-09-2011, 12:34 PM)Yoda™ Wrote: [ -> ]I might really go talk to him,but I would need some backup.He might kill me,like he attempted to kill this poor dog!

Tbh I wouldn't even bother you have the dog and he got charged. It's really not any of your business what he does.
Pages: 1 2 3