Support Forums

Full Version: Have an Idea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Im gonna start posting the hottest videos in my opinion from youtube to SupportForums everyday to share with you guys.

If you guys have any video's that I should post or maybe you just think this is a stuipid idea feel free to send me a PM or reply on the bottom vvv Smile

Why Im Doing This?:

Just for the bored people on SupportForums that want to see something funny, I also trying to do something for the community.

The first video will be posted tommorow if I get positive feedback.

Remember guys, this is an idea.

Thanks Thumbsup

What I would call it?:

Joint.0

My first episode is gonna be upcoming/already known beatboxer's

Also: I got permision from Omniscient to do this and his said yes and also said that this is a cool idea!
Well, It won't be a bad thing but people browse youtube often. Perhaps if you find unfound funny/cool videos?
(08-07-2011, 07:51 PM)HeyDev Wrote: [ -> ]Well, It won't be a bad thing but people browse youtube often. Perhaps if you find unfound funny/cool videos?

That's exacaly what I find/Found and I want to share them with SupportForums Erryday I think it would be fun :)
Yea, I like watching un-discovered videos. ^.^
(08-07-2011, 07:54 PM)HeyDev Wrote: [ -> ]Yea, I like watching un-discovered videos. ^.^

Cool so 1 yes it would be great if you could vote in the poll too thanks
I can't, I require more posts. Sad Thought of a name yet?
(08-07-2011, 08:04 PM)HeyDev Wrote: [ -> ]I can't, I require more posts. Sad Thought of a name yet?

No I haven't It would be cool if you could help me think of one lol Smile
Not quite sure, maybe 'The Joint - Today's daily video" lol. Smile
Not sure about this one, but if people don't mind it then sure.
JUST DO IT. It is better to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission.
Pages: 1 2