Support Forums

Full Version: In a "Love" triangle...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So here is the story guys/girls.

I use to be in a relationship with this girl that i thought was perfect, then she starts acting like she just wants sex and that is it. You might think I'm crazy, but sex isn't all i want. For a relationship I want honesty and trust. So she starts fights and all this other stuff. I tell her its over and she doesn't like that.. So after two months of her trying to get back together with me i said no. And I've been talking to this other girl now, my ex is trying to make me jealous and get back with her. She is also talking mad crap about the girl I'm talking to. What do I do?

To top it all off, I have another "girl" friend that is jealous and she doesn't think that she is getting enough attention. So what do I do? I really like the girl that I am talking to at the moment. I told the friend that is a girl that i didn't want a relationship or anything for a while. She is still thinking that i don't. But in all reality i do. So any comments on what i should do?
You've kind of answered your own question at the end there buddy. "I really like the girl that I am talking to at the moment."

Then surely you know what to do? Find out which one you like the most, see if she likes you back, if so then just break it to your other friend nicely. I hope I helped. Smile
(08-05-2011, 08:33 PM)BreShiE Wrote: [ -> ]You've kind of answered your own question at the end there buddy. "I really like the girl that I am talking to at the moment."

Then surely you know what to do? Find out which one you like the most, see if she likes you back, if so then just break it to your other friend nicely. I hope I helped. Smile

I know that she likes me back for sure. She tells me all the time. I just don't know how to break it to my friend without her getting mad jealous.
You know what,
In my opinion all girls are like that and your post is a prime example.
You'll definatley have more of these girls in your life.

But definatley date the 2nd one and see how she is.
(08-05-2011, 08:38 PM)SniperRiflezzzz Wrote: [ -> ]I know that she likes me back for sure. She tells me all the time. I just don't know how to break it to my friend without her getting mad jealous.

There probably isn't a way, bro. But if she gets jealous, I know it might be hard for you seen as though she's your friend, but she's going to have to deal with the fact that you like that other girl more than her.
(08-05-2011, 08:41 PM)BreShiE Wrote: [ -> ]There probably isn't a way, bro. But if she gets jealous, I know it might be hard for you seen as though she's your friend, but she's going to have to deal with the fact that you like that other girl more than her.

Yeah, she will just have to get over it though.
(08-05-2011, 08:39 PM)Death Wrote: [ -> ]You know what,
In my opinion all girls are like that and your post is a prime example.
You'll definatley have more of these girls in your life.

But definatley date the 2nd one and see how she is.

Why are they like this???
They are 'like this' because they're women.

Obsessive and compulsive, not trying to be too sexist but that's just the way they are.
(08-05-2011, 08:47 PM)BreShiE Wrote: [ -> ]They are 'like this' because they're women.

Obsessive and compulsive, not trying to be too sexist but that's just the way they are.

I'm glad i don't have a vagina. Smile
Lol, I think it's because their hormones are different to ours, I'm not sure.
(08-05-2011, 09:40 PM)BreShiE Wrote: [ -> ]Lol, I think it's because their hormones are different to ours, I'm not sure.

I would agree to that as well. Set their hearts on one guy and then its over from there.
Pages: 1 2 3