Support Forums

Full Version: Im in deep crap.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I stole my sisters 50$.
I jacked my dad's credit card.
I stole my grandma's weed cookies.
And I am probally gonna get drug tested soon.
(which I dont really care about because weed is important in my life)

And my mom found out about all of this and now I have to payback my sister and my grandma (90$ total which I should do because its the right thing) but I dont have that money right now.
I dont know what got into me

Im in deep crap you guys. Wacko
The fact that you would do this suggests that you're immature, irresponsible, reckless, and selfish. You have to grow up and decide what's more important to you. Money, or your family.

I understand that you're probably too young to get a proper job and pay them back, but you got yourself into this situation, what can you expect? I don't think you'd be very pleased if your sister stole 50$ from you, and then your grandma went and took your pot.

Even if it takes you a year and you think they've forgotten, you should still pay them back what you owe (which may restore their trust in you).
Well, use this experience to help guide yourself in future decisions. I'm sure you're feeling pretty guilty and ashamed of what you've done, so just remember this feeling when you're thinking about doing similar things in the future.
If you're gonna jack someones credit card, why your families lol? What motivated you to do that stuff? Were you trying to afford something? I may be able to help if you explain a bit more.
Try and sell some crap on kijiji or craiglist, and get a part-time job if you're that desperate for money.
You'll have to learn to accept responsibility for your actions.

(08-05-2011, 06:35 AM)Caffeine Wrote: [ -> ]You'll have to learn to accept responsibility for your actions.

I agree, you really should not have stole in the first place bro.
You need to accept your punishment and pay them back.

I suggest e-whoring for your money and then just linking it to a bank account and with draw the money, really, don't steal from your family.

It's a sick thing.
Why would you steal from your own family?
That's messed up bro.
If your 15+ get a job to help pay them back.
This post isn't even worth commenting on, it's clearly a troll.
Pages: 1 2 3