Support Forums

Full Version: tell me its a good idea, say its the right thing to do
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
im breaking outta my house and living on my own. i know it will really hurt my mom and dad...but...but...TELL ME ITS THE RIGHT THING TO DO!
No, it is not the right thing to do. What could possibly make you think it could ever be the right thing to do? Breaking your parents' heart?
Why do you feel the need to keep making threads about this? You've been ranting on for almost two months about how you're going to leave home, and yet you're still here making threads about it.

As you've been told by many people in your past threads, it would be a bad idea for you to leave home. I'm not gonna sit here and type out the reasons, because you've already been told probably a hundred times before.
You're only 17. So no, it's not a good idea.
I'm 19 and moved out, and will be going back soon. You'll see, when you are "on your own" is when you truly appreciate being "taken care of". Without my own car, I couldn't get a job. Without a job, I couldn't get a car. Without a car, I can't get anywhere. So, ultimately, I'm still depending on someone else, all of the time.

Stay home. Don't be stupid.
(08-05-2011, 09:46 AM)Terridax Wrote: [ -> ]Why do you feel the need to keep making threads about this? You've been ranting on for almost two months about how you're going to leave home, and yet you're still here making threads about it.

After hearing this, and looking at your threads, I can see that you're just crying out for attention. You won't move out, and no you're not a psychopath with an evil-spirit taking you over.

Grow up. Sorry for the lack of emotional support. Omg
Make sure it's really what you want to do before you do it.
Not being funny, but this guy is just looking for attention, he posted pretty much the same thing like last week.

But if you truly are thinking about doing it, don't!
Sorry to say but its not the right thing to do .
Stay with your family because they really do love you.
Family and friends are everything man !
i had it with these posts "you cant handle it!!11" or whatever. the ones who say that are talking about themselves, because they do is post negative crap on their computers. you have NO idea who i am, nor will you ever. you DONT know what i can or cant do. im not here asking for a lecture, just motivation. damn i didnt know you guys were incapable of doing that.

and @terridax, if you were about to do something that could not only change yours, but your families lives i think you might want to put extra thought into it before doing it, moron.
(08-05-2011, 02:05 PM)Reykjavik Wrote: [ -> ]i had it with these posts "you cant handle it!!11" or whatever. the ones who say that are talking about themselves, because they do is post negative crap on their computers. you have NO idea who i am, nor will you ever. you DONT know what i can or cant do. im not here asking for a lecture, just motivation. damn i didnt know you guys were incapable of doing that.

and @terridax, if you were about to do something that could not only change yours, but your families lives i think you might want to put extra thought into it before doing it, moron.

Hence, more proof of your immaturity.

Also, IF you where able to "handle," it since we don't know "Who you are," then you wouldn't be needing "motivation".
So if nobody here is able to know who you are and what you're capable of, then what do you want us to tell you?
You already know from your past threads that we're not gonna sit here and tell you to go do it, so why keep trying? Our minds aren't going to change just because you post the same thing over and over.

So there's really no answer that's going to satisfy you. If we tell you not to do it, you're not satisfied. And if we tell you to do it, you'll know we're lying, and it won't give you any incentive to actually go through with it. So if there's nothing we can say that will give you what you want out of this thread, then it's a pointless thread.
Pages: 1 2