Support Forums

Full Version: Do I Have a Mild case of OCD?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
the things I have to do sometimes:

I have to punch my dad 10 times exacly in the arm.

when Im in the car and a car goes by I move my butt up like im jumping over it. (lol)

I will have to say what comes in my head and if I dont say it my mom is going to die in 3 days.

When I play games if I dont get 20 kills in that round my mom will die in 3 days.

Just wierd crap like this ^^^^

Are these symptoms?
(08-04-2011, 12:54 PM)Terridax Wrote: [ -> ]To me, it sounds more like you're bored and are trying to get attention on the internet.

Wow you are the first person on SF thats actually a dick please leave, thanks Thumbsup
(08-04-2011, 12:57 PM)erotic Wrote: [ -> ]Wow you are the first person on SF thats actually a dick please leave, thanks Thumbsup
Nah, I'm just a realist. The stuff you posted sounds like you pulled it straight off MySpace... "Repost this on 5 people's profiles in less than two minutes, or your grandma will die next week."

Here, you want me to evaluate your 'symptoms'?

1.) I have to punch my dad 10 times exacly in the arm.
When? Why? Is there something that triggers this?
This is the only one that sounds like you're remotely serious. Answer my above questions, so we actually have some info to go off of.

2.) when Im in the car and a car goes by I move my butt up like im jumping over it. (lol)
Pretty much everyone does stuff similar to this.

3.) I will have to say what comes in my head and if I dont say it my mom is going to die in 3 days.
I might have taken this seriously, if you hadn't included the part about your mom dying in 3 days. Like I said earlier, it sounds like something you pulled straight off of MySpace.

4.) When I play games if I dont get 20 kills in that round my mom will die in 3 days.
Same thing I said about number 3.
(08-04-2011, 12:46 PM)erotic Wrote: [ -> ]the things I have to do sometimes:

I have to punch my dad 10 times exacly in the arm.

when Im in the car and a car goes by I move my butt up like im jumping over it. (lol)

I will have to say what comes in my head and if I dont say it my mom is going to die in 3 days.

When I play games if I dont get 20 kills in that round my mom will die in 3 days.

Just wierd crap like this ^^^^

Are these symptoms?

I used to do something similar, like I had to touchwood a certain amount of times or something bad was going to happen. However, I am now over that. But i don't thinks it's ocd.

When I was young, if I touches one wall in a hallway, I had to touch the other lol; and if I walked around a tree in a circle, I had to walk back around before contuining walking or else I would have a constant need to go back and it felt like i was trapped on leash or something lol. I'm not sure what was wrong with me lol but it's not that bad for me anymore.
(08-04-2011, 01:11 PM)Terridax Wrote: [ -> ]Nah, I'm just a realist. The stuff you posted sounds like you pulled it straight off MySpace... "Repost this on 5 people's profiles in less than two minutes, or your grandma will die next week."

Here, you want me to evaluate your 'symptoms'?

1.) I have to punch my dad 10 times exacly in the arm.
When? Why? Is there something that triggers this?
This is the only one that sounds like you're remotely serious. Answer my above questions, so we actually have some info to go off of.

2.) when Im in the car and a car goes by I move my butt up like im jumping over it. (lol)
Pretty much everyone does stuff similar to this.

3.) I will have to say what comes in my head and if I dont say it my mom is going to die in 3 days.
I might have taken this seriously, if you hadn't included the part about your mom dying in 3 days. Like I said earlier, it sounds like something you pulled straight off of MySpace.

4.) When I play games if I dont get 20 kills in that round my mom will die in 3 days.
Same thing I said about number 3.

Myspace..your wack bro just saying
Lol, I had a smimillar problem. I was obsessed with number 6 and if I did something 6 times, I would do it couple of times more, just not to be 6. Also, if a car had 6 letters (in GTA SA) in it's name, I would get out instantly out of it. Also, I had some other weird crap, just force yourself not to do it and after some time the urge to do these kind of things will go away.
Yeah, this stuff isn't true about you
Just try to ignore it and eventually it will go away.
How do you guys know? He could hounestly have these symptoms.
Pages: 1 2