Support Forums

Full Version: Can't Sleep | Too Much on My Mind | Too Stressed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
***CLOSED***NO MORE POSTING***

Hello guys, another person asking for help.

Well, my problem is, is that I can not sleep at night because I got to much on my mind, and when I think of counting sheep (as silly as it sounds) I keep counting them, then it just fails, they rush in and blow my mind up. This is really stressing me out when I try sleeping and that just gives me another reason not to sleep.

I currently have a lot on my plate. As many of you may not know, I'm a computer nerd basically. I stay inside ALL day, make some programs, make new stuff like RATs, Botnet's, Booters, Websites, and I'm currently working on a company that supplies all of them things.

With that being said, I hope you guys all realize how thinking of all that at one time could be a problem when trying to sleep.

I've started taking sleeping pills, I'm suppose to take one but I take two. So that helps me a little bit, but not much.

I normally don't come here to ask for emotional help but I guess I'm just at the last thing I can do. I'm not the best at explaining stuff when I'm asking for help so if you have any questions feel free to post them, thanks.

So you work for a company that makes malware and you can't sleep because you are too busy thinking about hacking?
Hello Deceive,

Hmm, here's one I've not seen on SF before, a sleeping disorder.

Anyway, all I can say really is just try not to think about all of those things, try to think of something else, I sometimes find it hard to sleep, and I know this sounds stupid, but to help me get to sleep, I picture in my head, me playing Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. That may sound really dumb, but it's a game which I know and love. The reason why this helps me sleep is because it's a free roam game, and thanks to consistently playing the game when I was younger, I've got the first Island completely memorized, so it's like I'm playing the real game, kind of.

What I'm trying to say is, with your eyes closed, think about something which you know and truly love doing. For example, coding a full DDoS tool with connections and self dns encryption. After about the 500th line you should be about ready to fall asleep, I hope this helped you, need anything else just say so and I will reply A.S.A.P.
I think you may have developed insomnia.
You should visit your local doctor and tell him about this problem.
yes looks like you have insomnia go to your doctor may give you somthing to help.

also go out for a long work that may help.
First of all you should take a rest from your job/work, I mean to say get vacation and make a trip with your friends, I believe that if you work like 10 hours continuesly, You'll probably think about that thing whole day and night. Try to give rest to your brain.
Solution is only vacation and surf less time in work. In last if you live alive then you will make some money, So it means health is wealth.
Best idea is to keep your mind of your work and internet. Try listening to some slow/soothing music to help you fall asleep. Also:

(08-03-2011, 11:34 AM)G0dfath3r Wrote: [ -> ]First of all you should take a rest from your job/work, I mean to say get vacation and make a trip with your friends, I believe that if you work like 10 hours continuesly, You'll probably think about that thing whole day and night. Try to give rest to your brain.
Solution is only vacation and surf less time in work. In last if you live alive then you will make some money, So it means health is wealth.

He's right. Don't exert yourself. Give some break to your mind and rest, go on vacation, etc. It'll help. Though you can go ahead and do your work on the computer, take time out and give yourself a break. By keeping a balance, you'll have a more calmer mind and you'll fall asleep better. Hope I helped, if you have any more problems or anything, just PM me or post it. Am always ready to help. Best of luck on sleeping better! Smile
(08-03-2011, 01:08 PM)Mayhem Wrote: [ -> ]Best idea is to keep your mind of your work and internet. Try listening to some slow/soothing music to help you fall asleep. Also:

He's right. Don't exert yourself. Give some break to your mind and rest, go on vacation, etc. It'll help. Though you can go ahead and do your work on the computer, take time out and give yourself a break. By keeping a balance, you'll have a more calmer mind and you'll fall asleep better. Hope I helped, if you have any more problems or anything, just PM me or post it. Am always ready to help. Best of luck on sleeping better! Smile
Thanks for all the help guys, but I honestly don't wont to get a doctor involved.

I kinda think I have insomnia, I actually reseached it and they say that a lot of people have it, they just experience it differently.

I'll just let the days go, I think taking two pills instead of one is actually helping so I'll just keep doing that for a while, then start taking one, then hopefully none Smile

Again, thanks for the help, never really thought it'd work :o
If you go without sleep for a certain amount of time, it seriously effects your mental health, I'd suggest going to see a doctor.
I have mild insomnia, and lemme tell you, it sucks.
Apparently, my nerves are the cause of it, so I was prescribed Hydroxyzine as a solution. But, that didn't work. I have something you could try though:

Surprisingly enough, an over the counter pill is helping me sleep. Melatonin is a naturally occurring compound that promotes sleep. It's produced in our brains, but is also found in milk (hence why people say milk helps them sleep).

You can buy it in pill form, at walmart or any drug store. Try it out. I take one pill 30 minutes before I plan on going to bed, and I usually don't have trouble getting to sleep. BUT, when I don't take it, my mind is like a machine gun, firing off ideas at an overheating rate.
Pages: 1 2