Support Forums

Full Version: best friends
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hey guys this thread is about best friends

i have a lot of normal friends but i dont feel like i have 1 best friend...
I can't have best friends cause they fight over it. I just have my homies and great friends.
Well, you may not have a "best friend", everyone goes through a period of time where they feel you like you are feeling now.

If you keep living life, you'll come across a great friend, which is like no other friend in the world, so don't worry about it.

It just takes time to find one, and once you do, you'll be so happy, trust me.

They don't just fall out of the sky though, so you'll just have to keep living life.
I'm the same way. Every time I get close to a normal friend and we're almost at the best friend level, they do something that pisses me off incredibly.
I would guess your best friend is that one person who always asks you if you wanna do something. Best of luck looking for your BFF
Everyone has a "Best Friend".
There has to be one friend you like more than the other, it's nature.
If you don't, it's not a bad thing, honestly a good thing.
Really guys, I also don't have any best friend. But I do believe in true friendship.
@OP I can understand your feelings. Try to find out a best friend, Whom you share feelings and emotions.
You never know when you meet your best friend. It can happen at anytime. I met my best friend back in 3rd grade. Came to class, no space near friends so went to back seats and sat. Started talking to a guy beside me whom, even though it was the end of the year, I never noticed or gave any importance to and this was a fail since I was the prefect and should have known everyone Tongue One thing led to another and we found that we had almost everything in common. Loved music, etc. etc. Next thing I know, I'm sitting next to him everyday since then. Entering 4th grade, we were the bestest buddies ever. Always hanging out. Since then we've been best friends and even though I've moved cities, we still keep in touch via Facebook, online on playstation, phone, etc. The point is, you'll find a best friend at any time. Just be social and have a bit of luck. You'll get your best friend soon enough. Smile
I ain't had a true best friend since I was 11. I'd love one but allot of the time due to different schools, Colleges, Careers, people loose contact and thus just grow apart. I'm 16 now and most my friends these days are different from the ones I had even just a couple of years ago. I think I'll be well into Adulthood before I have a new 'best friend'.
I agree with op I dnt really have a best friend
Pages: 1 2