Support Forums

Full Version: About my brother...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello, I lost my brother since 1 year now...

I did not go to his grave since 6 months, I will not cry, I do not want my brother be ashamed of me, my reaction is normal or should I cry and let go of what I have on the heart?
My belief is that it is okay to show your emotion. I did not know your brother, but I do not think he will be ashamed.
You are probably right... I rarely talk about this subject, strange feel
It seems like you are just bottling it all up, that can be very unhealthy. My advice would be
to visit his grave and pay your respects, let out a tear even. Then just try to live your life the
best you can because now you understand how easily it can be taken away.

I am very sorry for you loss, especially someone as close as a brother.
You are right, but the loss of my brother who has caused enormous wounds continues to grow ... These wounds don't heal, my friends told me to talk to a psychiatrist, I always say "no" and when I saw this category and I saiy "why not", your comments go straight to my heart.
Hello Vexna,
It's hard to lose a loved one, I'm sorry for you. I think you should express your emotion, it's always better to show your feelings then to build it up inside of you, as that can lead to so many problems. I think you should also visit his grave now and again if you feel comfortable doing so, but just remember he will always have a space in your heart, no matter where he is.

I myself have not had the feelings of losing a family member yet, and I'm sure it's horrible. I hope everything gets well.
Yes, it is very hard, we were very complicit, I think I do not have enough courrage to visit his grave...

Thank's alot
(08-01-2011, 09:16 AM)Vexna Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, it is very hard, we were very complicit, I think I do not have enough courrage to visit his grave...

Thank's alot

I see, if you don't currently have the courage to visit his grave, then just wait for a while, your feelings are soon to change.

But also as the previous post said, building up emotions is very unhealthy and could lead to many problems; such as mental problems.

Also it could just build up and come come out in random outbursts of anger, I hope I helped in this matter and I wish you luck!
How old was your brother when he died Sad
If you really loved your brother then you should not feel ashamed at all to visit his grave or even shed tears. Remember him, but don't let the grief ruin your life. Your brother's life was taken but you still have yours. I'm sure he would want you to remember him but also live your life. I don't know your brother, but I'm sure he wouldn't want to see you get too worked up. Visit his grave when you feel the need or whenever you feel like it. If you have any more problems, please feel free to vent them here. Best of luck and I hope you feel better soon enough! Smile
Pages: 1 2 3