Support Forums

Full Version: Compilation of My Programs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've made a compilation of some great programs I have made in the past. See my other threads for a detailed explanation of the programs.

Download: http://adfoc.us/3137104956

Programs included:
  • Annoying Button Game v2
  • AutoTyper
  • Computer Commands
  • Custom Notepad v3
  • Text Converter

Thanks and Enjoy,
RedX
You should at least post what some of the programs are and not just post an ad link for us to download without knowing what it is.
But I did, I told you to look at my other threads which show my programs that have been included in this compilation.
(08-01-2011, 01:01 PM)Red X Wrote: [ -> ]But I did, I told you to look at my other threads which show my programs that have been included in this compilation.

Is it really that hard for you to just list them?
Why make everyone else go through the trouble of searching through your threads to see which programs you've made, when you could do it and save everyone else the time.

I know I, for one, am not gonna sift through your threads to see what you've made, so I doubt many... if anyone will download this.
(08-01-2011, 01:06 PM)Terridax Wrote: [ -> ]Is it really that hard for you to just list them?
Why make everyone else go through the trouble of searching through your threads to see which programs you've made, when you could do it and save everyone else the time.

I know I, for one, am not gonna sift through your threads to see what you've made, so I doubt many... if anyone will download this.
You're right and good idea. I am sorry for that. I will also include a virus scan soon. Thanks!
They sound pretty cool, nice Job.
nice share man. could have added what they are/do on this thread though.