Support Forums

Full Version: Pissed off about school.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well... none of my teachers are chill with me and everyone In my class Is a jerk and just uses facebook 24/7 What should I do. ?
Been thinking about moving schools Idc.
Almost everybody in every school uses Facebook (from my experience).

I've never had a teacher ever not be chill with me (I get straight A's), try to get better marks? They generally like smarter kids better.

And most teens are jerks ;), best thing to do is to keep going, in the end nothing matters if you ignore the assholes.

I wouldn't suggest moving schools, I don't believe it would help you get away from the problems you described.
(07-31-2011, 06:08 PM)Carbide Wrote: [ -> ]Almost everybody in every school uses Facebook (from my experience).

I've never had a teacher ever not be chill with me (I get straight A's), try to get better marks? They generally like smarter kids better.

And most teens are jerks ;), best thing to do is to keep going, in the end nothing matters if you ignore the assholes.

I wouldn't suggest moving schools, I don't believe it would help you get away from the problems you described.
Alright, thanks for the advice bro.
You can always try to use facebook as well if you want to talk to them on their.
Moving schools can be tough too and is better to just try to resolve the issue but if it really is that difficult and you hate it that much then I feel like moving would be the last option.

Teachers are hard to really connect with and you really need to just try to find even one person you can be with in class. There has to be at least one other kid that may feel the same way as you and maybe you can find just one person. You do not need to be in a huge group and popular to have school be fun. I know what you mean when some kids may just be jerks but not everyone is like that. You just have to try to find em! =]
Good luck and do not try to worry about your ego when it comes to talking or hanging out with other people. Obviously if you want a big ego and wanna hang out with the jocks ect. they will be jerks as you said.
(07-31-2011, 06:10 PM)Launcher Wrote: [ -> ]You can always try to use facebook as well if you want to talk to them on their.
Moving schools can be tough too and is better to just try to resolve the issue but if it really is that difficult and you hate it that much then I feel like moving would be the last option.

Teachers are hard to really connect with and you really need to just try to find even one person you can be with in class. There has to be at least one other kid that may feel the same way as you and maybe you can find just one person. You do not need to be in a huge group and popular to have school be fun. I know what you mean when some kids may just be jerks but not everyone is like that. You just have to try to find em! =]
Good luck and do not try to worry about your ego when it comes to talking or hanging out with other people. Obviously if you want a big ego and wanna hang out with the jocks ect. they will be jerks as you said.
Solved my problem, thanks alot.
Don't become friends with the jerks. Try hanging out with the nerds; you would be surprised how cool and good friends some of them actually are.
That's so average that is what school is and I hate to say it but if you can't beat them join them.
some kids at my school are really dumb and annoying