Support Forums

Full Version: Girls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
First let me say haters/fags leave. Serious people only.

Well it seems that EVERY girl I like/ask on a date they always say " We're too good of friends". Your probably thinking not every girl says that but yes they do. I had one girl date me cause she felt sorry for me. It's freakin pathetic. I don't understand why All girls say that. Could anyone help me get out of the Friends zone?
Find some girls who don't go to your school? Dating girls you know very well may get you that same response.

Good luck Big Grin
I have no clue why I didn't think this. Thanks.
Lol, brain was screwing you over, no problem Smile
You need to find girls that you are just meeting and have it be a fresh start. Its very awkward for me to even try to go on a date with a girl that I have known for more than a few months even because I am just use to being friends and it just feels weird to switch it up but if you find other girls that are not at your school or ones you have never talked to and ask them on a date days later then you will have much more success.
Bad thing about that is trying to find new girls to talk to then that you can connect with. That is always the hard part lol

Good luck though if you need anything else lemme know!
I think it's just a thing that happens to pretty much everyone in middle/high school.

If you want my honest advice... stay in the friend zone, and be great friends. I know I've ruined a lot of friendships with girls, because I wanted to take things further and start a relationship, but they didn't want to. So I kept pushing at it and pushing at it, and in the end all it did was ruin a perfectly good friendship.

I'm not saying you shouldn't date any girls, but if they say that they just wanna be friends and not date, leave it at that. It sucks, I know, but later on down the road you'll be happy that you still have them as friends... and who knows, maybe they'll change their mind and want to move on to a relationship, you never know ;)
Best of luck finding a girl man.
You could always just try to meet new girls, but instead of acting as 100% as a friend, act as a companion some of the time too.
Just find someone you don't know, than they can't use that excuse, and not trying to be mean but are you attractive?

If you are not than try to be more attractive.
Just find someone that is right for you
Pages: 1 2 3 4