Support Forums

Full Version: My girlfriends is, well I don't know
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey, I have a GF for 2 years now and I'm really noticing that allot of good friends and others are not talking to me. And I don't go out, and hang with friends or go to parties.

It's like that's over, and I don't want that but she is really starting to tell me what to do. I don't want to lose her but it's really hard to talk to her about these things.

I didn't go on vacation this year and I'm just hanging on my room most of the days. I used to go to parties and do allot of things with friends but they kinda ditched me. Maybe I ditched them after not talking to them for long. My GF is strict when it comes to girls which I can respect but now it's just killing me.

I need to get out! But I certainly don't want to loose her. How to tell her this, without getting a broken heart.

This sucks..
Tell her how you feel about it Big Grin
Try to explain simply, with caution, that she is too much of like controlling you, that you would like her to loosen up a bit, give you more freedom. Don't be afraid to, and hope nothing goes wrong. Smile
(07-30-2011, 02:28 PM)morchid Wrote: [ -> ]Tell her how you feel about it Big Grin

I don't know how I feel about it, my opinion is mixed with different emotions.

If I tell her that I think she's taking my friends, she just says 'Why don't you go to them' and when I do she gets mad.
(07-30-2011, 02:30 PM)Napalmâ„¢ Wrote: [ -> ]Try to explain simply, with caution, that she is too much of like controlling you, that you would like her to loosen up a bit, give you more freedom. Don't be afraid to, and hope nothing goes wrong. Smile

I tried to address the problem but when I begin about it, she acts likes she's the best GF there is and says 'sure go ahead'. I got out drink something and someone takes a picture or something with me sitting on a couch with a girl and hell's gone loose...
Your the man lol, tell he what you think. If she doesn't want to listen let her back into the wild.
Just tell her you guys should just have a grace period.
Note: I seriously don't want to lose her.

It's just fudged up, I can't talk to her about this crap but I should....
Hey FML brah,
This seems to be a pretty difficult situation, what I would do if I was in your shoes, would to just explain to her that she's the only one for you and that you would never do something stupid as cheating on her. Just have a nice chat with her and explain how you want to go out with your friends, while assuring her you're not going to cheat on her.

If she can't understand this, then maybe you need to take a real look at your relationship and consider what your future is going to be like.

I hope this helped, if you need any further or more personal assistance, don't be afraid to PM me!

-Believable.
(07-30-2011, 02:36 PM)Believable Wrote: [ -> ]Hey FML brah,
This seems to be a pretty difficult situation, what I would do if I was in your shoes, would to just explain to her that she's the only one for you and that you would never do something stupid as cheating on her. Just have a nice chat with her and explain how you want to go out with your friends, while assuring her you're not going to cheat on her.

If she can't understand this, then maybe you need to take a real look at your relationship and consider what your future is going to be like.

I hope this helped, if you need any further or more personal assistance, don't be afraid to PM me!

-Believable.

Hey Believable thanks for your HQ reply,

I know that my future will be bad if I can't tell her the truth and I should but in my perspective it's a big risk to throw this out there. I'm in a relationship for 2 years now and that's hard to just say 'you don't like, I'm leaving'. I hope she just realize that she should back off a little bit more and let me go do stuff, but the problem is; I wouldn't like it if she would be walking trough a club with her friends. I don't think any boy would like that. And we don't have the same friends (anymore) so we can't go together. I surely need to tell her to back off, sigh this is going to be hard.
(07-30-2011, 02:40 PM)FML brah Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Believable thanks for your HQ reply,

I know that my future will be bad if I can't tell her the truth and I should but in my perspective it's a big risk to throw this out there. I'm in a relationship for 2 years now and that's hard to just say 'you don't like, I'm leaving'. I hope she just realize that she should back off a little bit more and let me go do stuff, but the problem is; I wouldn't like it if she would be walking trough a club with her friends. I don't think any boy would like that. And we don't have the same friends (anymore) so we can't go together. I surely need to tell her to back off, sigh this is going to be hard.

Sometimes, if you can't just your partner, then that is what can build a bad relationship, I know it would be very hard, but if she doesn't let you do what you want and if you don't stop her from doing so, she'll end up controlling your life, and I'm sure you don't want that.

I realize it's hard to lose the ones you love, but you have to think of the bigger picture, think outside the box and look down the line a few years and realize what could happen if you two carry on that way.

I think you two should have a nice, mature and long conversation about everything and anything you two want to say, I feel it would be the best thing for this situation.
Pages: 1 2 3