Support Forums

Full Version: Please Close
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Problem solved. Please close this thread.
Since you KNOW it isn't true, don't worry as much.
You might still worry but, it wont be as bad.

I don't really know what else to tell you.
Sorry man :/
Once you graduate high school, you'll learn that all the bullshit from high school never mattered.

If it goes down like this, just try to keep your chin up. Don't sweat the small stuff Smile
(07-29-2011, 06:53 AM)Caffeine Wrote: [ -> ]Once you graduate high school, you'll learn that all the bullshit from high school never mattered.

If it goes down like this, just try to keep your chin up. Don't sweat the small stuff Smile

Couldn't agree more.

If anyone confronts you about it, just tell them it's a lie and move on. If they don't believe you, oh well... no big deal really.
Thanks guys. I think the issue has been resolved.

/Thread
Hello there,
I too had similar problems with scenarios like this, and I know from experience, it's very unpleasant. I'm afraid you can't do much to stop it, once school children get their grasps on rumors like this, they tend to not dye down for quite a while. Although there are a few things you can do yourself to prevent this:
  • Ignore it and just remember that it's not true
  • Take notes about what's going on and sow your parent(s)

I would not suggest confronting your ex-friend about this as it could turn into confrontational arguments, which could lead to a fight, I think your best bet would just remember you didn't do it, and wait till it all goes away.

I hope I helped you with this matter, I hope everything becomes well with you!
In situations like that, you just need to laugh it off. When someone confronts you and asks you about the rumor, just smile and maybe crack a joke or two on your expense and don't be too defensive.
(07-29-2011, 02:50 AM)Harvey Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, so, here's what went down.

My ex-best mate found out that apparently, I 'jizzed in my pants' when dating my ex-girlfriend. This is, of course, not true. He's been telling people and the last thing I want is a huge long rumor going around the school like this.

I've been anxious as over it because I don't want people to see me in a different light. I don't want it to ruin my reputation, particularly because it's not true.

My ex-girlfriend told him this which is what makes it harder for me to prove the point. She too is lying.

What can I do to get over this?

Just ignore it. The rumor will dissipate within a few months, if not, then a year in the worst case. I hope all gets better soon.
If that were me, I would punch the kid
In the face and say fudge you
Ignoring it is the best thing to do, if you can successfully ignore it completely for a while, when the people who laugh see it has no effect on you, they will eventually get bored too.
Pages: 1 2