Support Forums

Full Version: A girl cut herself over justin beiber?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The title explain's it all.

This is just retarted here is the source:
http://www.gurl.com/justin-bieber-cutter...bieber-th/
I feel sorry for whoever did that... if it scars, she's definitely going to regret it later on in life. Even if she is still a die-hard Justin Bieber fan when she's 50, it'll still say "JB i LOVE"... horrible grammar xD
This is so pathetic, I'm at a loss for words.
Some things are just too depressing to be funny.

Like Jerry Springer.
wow she definetly has mental problems.
no matter how hardcore of a fan you are, you dont do that
Is this real?! Maybe It's a confusion with the alcohol drink, J&B! :p
Hopefully this isn't real. I feel so sad for these people.
It probably is fake, Although i can see some teenage girl cutting over justin beiber.
it is sad what the world has came too.
That is insane.
That would be like me cutting myself saying I love Halo or something...

I can easily see a teenage girl cutting over justin beiber but I do not know what the reasoning would be
This is pretty sad, I don't use tact and be sympathetic for her because she isn't here, but she really needs some emotional support if that's the kind of thing she's been doing. A severe lack of self control and many insecurities i'm sure.

When she gets older and realizes how dumb that was, (hopefully). She could end up growing to hate Justin beiber because of human nature to put the blame on someone else you do something for. (When really, you make the decision to do anything in life. There isn't anyone that causes emotions, you cause them yourself, it's a habit reaction to something based on the way you perceive something.)
Pages: 1 2