Support Forums

Full Version: What's a friend?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm having mixed feelings of the people around me, and I don't really consider anyone a friend. But I'm unsure of the true definition is, and was wondering on what you would consider a friend is. Can't say more than that...
Well in my opinion A friend in need is a friend indeed. There are lot of types of friends.
One of them are just with you for a time being, If you have them cup of tea they will stand with you. I mean you will have to invest money on them just for fun.

The other one are true friends, Whenever you wanted them they will there for you always. A true friend will stand with you in every situation either it is bad or good.
(07-28-2011, 10:19 AM)G0dfath3r Wrote: [ -> ]Well in my opinion A friend in need is a friend indeed. There are lot of types of friends.
One of them are just with you for a time being, If you have them cup of tea they will stand with you. I mean you will have to invest money on them just for fun.

The other one are true friends, Whenever you wanted them they will there for you always. A true friend will stand with you in every situation either it is bad or good.
Agreed bro
There are good friends, and there are 'hi friends'. You can't count on 'hi friends', you just chat quickly with them, as for good friends you may. I like to have both 'hi friends' and good friends, so that if my good friends turn their backs on me, I can go hang out with the 'hi friends.
(07-28-2011, 10:19 AM)G0dfath3r Wrote: [ -> ]Well in my opinion A friend in need is a friend indeed. There are lot of types of friends.

We're on the same track Smile
I see a friend as someone that will choose for you even when he doesn't have to or has the opportunity to become better of something else.

True friends are hard to find, just think of someone that will tell you the truth even when that might hurt you and stands up for you when he doesn't need to
I'm not sure of the 'true' definition of a friend, but I think it's a person who is always there for you, always has your back, would never stab you in the back. Also someone you can trust without having any doubts with.

Let me quickly look up the true definition one second:

friend   
[frend]
–noun
a person attached to another by feelings of affection or personal regard.
a person who gives assistance; patron; supporter: friends of the Boston Symphony.
a person who is on good terms with another; a person who is not hostile: Who goes there? Friend or foe?

Source: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/friend
Friends are those people that you can go to when the going gets rough, and when the roughing gets going, IPK RuNz Ya MoDeM.
If you feel comfortable with a person consider him as your friend.
Real friends are always there when you need them.

There are also those "Hey there, bye there" friends that you don't talk to.

But always think of a friend as someone you can lean on when times are rough.

If you need more support OP, don't be afraid to post a new thread bro. It's okay to share your feelings.
(07-28-2011, 09:22 AM)Epicly Wrote: [ -> ]I'm having mixed feelings of the people around me, and I don't really consider anyone a friend. But I'm unsure of the true definition is, and was wondering on what you would consider a friend is. Can't say more than that...

In my eyes, everyone only has a little amount of "friends" but has allot of "buddies". Since I have like ALLOT of buddies like 500+. But only five friends, I have 5 people I can trust and talk to about anything. If you feel like you need to talk to someone they will be available for you. There should be no tension between a friend.
Pages: 1 2