Support Forums

Full Version: I broke up with my girlfriend today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm surprised I don't feel worse to be honest. I had been thinking on my vacation about the fact things between us seemed different, it was apparent that we had both begun to lose interest in each other. And when I got back I went to her house and told her the sense I was getting from her. There is no point of two people being in a relationship if one or both people don't want to. It was a mutual breakup I guess, but I still feel pretty shitty. I really do care about her a lot, and I really just don't know what to do now. When I left she told me that she really loves me a lot, I'm so freakin confused. I go to say good bye to her tomorrow, before she leaves and moves into her new apartment for school. I don't know if I want to be friends with her now or what.

The only positive side to this is I move out of my parents house in 3 days and move into a place with a friend of mine for school, so it's just like I'm totally starting a new chapter in my life.

I'm not overreacting, I know I'm going to be fine. I just feel shitty and need to take crap one day at a time.
ya man this really sucks. my ex and i after dating for 1 year just couldn't be friends after. i really hope this doesn't happen to you i promise you will regret it if u lose her as a friend.
(07-28-2011, 01:19 AM)Swagg N Wrote: [ -> ]ya man this really sucks. my ex and i after dating for 1 year just couldn't be friends after. i really hope this doesn't happen to you i promise you will regret it if u lose her as a friend.

Ya I believe you man. She is a great girl and I want her to be happy, I just wish things could have worked out.
That's rough man. Take your time being upset and disappointed, because that's perfectly normal.

Then, go out and find yourself a new lady Big Grin
It's life,
You break up, then you patch up. like x100 times.
I would like to ask because I'm not the only one who feels like this I hope. But when I break up with a girl, I feel like it's been a waste of time. Does it feel like this for you right now? Anyway it's life man. I would get used to it, life is a bumpy ride.
As stated above, its life. You face tough situations and you will always get around them. There are plenty more babes out there!
I think it was the best thing to do. If you lost interest it is a good thing. Being friends is hard to do and is just awkward so in my opinion if you were in a long relationship with her to just end it all together and start a new chapter in your life like you said.

It seems like if you are getting your own apartment in a few days then you will have a blast and can have girls in your place whenever and your parents wont be in the way.
I'm thinking of breaking up but I simply just can't. I've been siting on FB staring at a girl a had a short crush on. She likes me to and she keeps freakin up my head.

I wish I could do it as simply as you, sigh
Hello RiXXoN,
Relationships is always a difficult topic to cover, as there are so many wrong and right things when it comes to relationships. As for this topic, I'd say to you best of luck staying friends with her. Also, you never know, you say you both still love each other but are growing distantly apart, I'd say that you both just need your space for a bit. Try waiting for like a month or so, then see how you feel for each other, your relationship may blossom into a bigger love than before.

I hope I can help you with this matter more than what I just covered, but all I can say apart from what I have is, good luck!
Pages: 1 2