Support Forums

Full Version: Can't get her out of my head :S
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Well, couple of topics away, I posted about one girl I met. Well, turns out she's ignoring me. I found a reasonable explanation for it, she haven't updated her FB profile or anything in a week or so, so I tought maybe she's on a vacation or something. But that still doesn't explains why she won't return to my mobile phone texts... My mind says "fudge it, lost case". But my hearth says "try more, maybe you're wrong. you always give up too fast". I don't know, should I follow that "gut instinct" and move on, forget about her and everything, or should I just wait and hope :S. Also, I planned to sign up for a sport, but now I don't want to go. I'll have to see her everyday then.

Any tips? Ninja
I know how you feel, been there many times. Honestly - go do something, forget about it. When/if she ever calls you or hangs out with you, it'll light up again just like it was before. I don't know why your mind does this, it's annoying to me. xD
It is pretty hard to get your mind of a girl that you just can't stop thinking about.
I would just try to find some other things to do and if she wants to call or text back she will. It has been awhile you said but then you say she has not updated her FB in a week...and that is pretty unusual for people in 2011 anyway so I would not exactly "give up" on her but I would stop calling and texting her.
I think that she may be on vacation or something and just doesn't have her phone or maybe it fell in water or anything could have happened.

That is just my guess because she hasn't updated her FB which is huge but at the same time do not get your hopes up and just do your own thing. Its not like you and her were together so there are lots of other girls out there and if the time comes where she does call or text you back then you can do the same to her if you still have feelings for her.
Life is short. Do not be just waiting around for one person that may be ignoring you even if its what you want right now or think you want...later in life you will see that there are girls that really will not ignore you and some even will be to clingy that you will just want them to stop texting and calling you ;)
Launcher, that last line really made me smile. Thanks guys Big Grin
I wish you the best of luck! Let us know what happens.
I saw her today, and a friend of mine saw her too. Guess she's not on a vacation and the fact she hasn't returned me a message in a week speaks for itself. Deleted her from FB and her phone number. I don't need people like her in my life.
I'm sorry to hear this man, if it was me, I'd hang on to see if she does reply.

Or like you said, she hasn't updated her FB status, so if she does so without contacting you, then I think it may be time to move on man. I'm sorry but sometimes those you love don't always feel the same back. I hope I helped you.

I hope everything becomes well. Smile
Don't give up, ask 1 of her friends or go to her house(walk by) or call her of private *67 for the us
(07-29-2011, 08:03 PM)Correct Wrote: [ -> ]Don't give up, ask 1 of her friends or go to her house(walk by) or call her of private *67 for the us

It's too late now + if she liked me she would answer any of my messages by now.
(07-29-2011, 08:21 PM)Outcast Wrote: [ -> ]It's too late now + if she liked me she would answer any of my messages by now.

That's true, why don't you confront her and ask her why she's been ignoring you?
Pages: 1 2 3 4