Support Forums

Full Version: Feel like quitting..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't know how to start, but here I go.

I'm 14 & I quit school 1/2 year ago, I didn't really like the place, and stuff, they all teased,hit me and I felt like not going there anymore, anyway, no biggie, then each day, I spent my time on the internet, at first I was just making more unknown friends on Facebook from different countries, I thought it was cool at first but then realized that it was a waste of time, I logged into my HF account after almost 1/2 year. I liked the place at first but then it felt sick, like literally. I made a friend there too.

I go on the internet, I feel unnoticed, unwanted, I wanted to make a CPA network, I was looking for someone to code the website from 2 months, still I couldn't find anyone, I first decided to post this on hf but all I would have received would be troll responses and crap so I came here and registered an account.

Everything I do fails,
1. hf ub3r request got denied.
2. posted in threads and just didn't receive a reply even when I helped.
3. contacted many guys who could actually code but then they said the project was too big.
4. i'm loosing money everywhere, i have 20 domains and i'm not using them.
5. my parents,brother make me feel like crap, they criticize a lot.
6. no matter how much effort i put at the end of the day i fail.

I'm failing everywhere literally, in life, on the internet, I feel like quitting.

What should I do? I know that suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem but this problem is just too big..
Well, I hate to say it, but with an attitude like that, nothing is going to change.

If you don't like how things are, put some effort into changing them.

Sounds to me like most of your problems are a social issue of some sort... might not be a bad idea to go back to school (not to mention it's illegal to drop out of school at that age, and it can get your parents in a lot of trouble).

If you're wanting to feel appreciated and accepted, the internet is definitely not the place to be hanging out. In fact, I would spend as little amount of time as possible being on the internet.

Go back to school, and make some friends there. If people talk crap to you, just ignore them... the more you respond to it, the more they'll continue to do it. As for physical violence, tell a teacher... sure, nobody likes a tattle-tale, but at least you'll be able to live with yourself going to school, which is what's really important for you right now.

And with that said, I'll leave you with this picture:
[Image: when-im-sad-i-stop-being-sad-and-be-awes...00x393.jpg]
Add me on Aim : HFJacko
I'll do your site for you and be your friend.
If life was easy we would all be alive.

There is a lot more to life that being a HF UB3R, owning domains, and feeling crappy at home. If you’re not happy, change something. Its a simple concept.

I recently lost my job, and am having a lot of trouble finding the money to pay my bills this month. However, this may be something I don’t like, so I need to change it, for my benefit. I’m not saying you need to make drastic changes, but you should look at your situation, and think “what can I do to change this?”

T~
Kid you're 14, and dropped out of school (Which is illegal at your age). First of all, how are you gonna get money for anything? School, no one likes at your age and honestly most kids go are thinking of the future.

Things that aren't helping your cause
  • HF Ub3r
  • CPA (Web Hosting, Development, Management, which you have none nor are you old enough.)
  • Thinking life is a waste, and sucuide is a easy way out.
  • Getting people on the internet and in-person to do things for you.

Toughen up, go back to school (You might be a year late) and start learning; Life's a beach just walk right through it. I go to school as well, don't have any friends, but I'm not going to kill myself cause of it. I'm learning 24/7 on things I need to know, and don't let things get in my way.

Change or you're not going anywhere. (The posts tone is in a mean way)
Well, first off.. I want you to know that everyone is welcome here at SF.

With that said, I understand how you feel.
I used to get teased on and bullied a lot in the 7th grade and I felt like my mom was nicer to my sister and stuff like that.

I am going into 9th grade now and I am worried because I will be back up there with the bullies, but I know I will make it through everyday I am up there because I tell myself, "Everything is going to be okay, they have no reason to mess with me."

Sorry, that was off-topic.. anyways, It seems like you need to socialize more. Physically.
AIM: RubADubDubstep
I'm here for you bro Big Grin
Be positive even when you don't have a reason to! Find something you can take your emotions out on. i lift a lot it helps me clear my mind. Just something. i hate hearing post like this man your life is so much more than you think. suicide should never cross your mind. your a cool person.
I honestly think school is a waste of time, I would rather just jump to college instead. Anyways, you should get a new hobby, do you buy domains in an attempt to make money or as a hobby, if you're doing it for a greedy reason, of course you would fail at it.

Honestly, I would suggest you start participating in a sport or extracurricular activity.