Support Forums

Full Version: Staff Wanted | Admin | Moderators | Support Team |
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: logo.png]

We are currently in need of staff here at TheModdingSite.

Here are the badges you get for each one;

Admin

Support Team
You can either click here to fill out an application or use the form below.

Form

Your e-mail:
Your Age:
What job do you want? (Admin, Mod, Support.):
Have you ever been an Admin/Mod before?:
-If so, what sites?:
Why do you want this job?:
Why do you think you deserve this job?:
When would you be available to Administrate/Mod/Support?:

If you do not use the above form, you will be ignored.
Why do you want this job? hwo much are you paying your staff ?
Is this a payed position? I have an extensive amount of knowledge in customer service along with years of experience in online administrative roles on forums.

PS: I’m a little bit of a grammar and punctuation freak. Hehe.
(07-25-2011, 03:56 PM)Arron XR Wrote: [ -> ]Why do you want this job? hwo much are you paying your staff ?
I mean Staff Wanted as in Needed.
No, this is not a paid job.
You need staff for a forum of 45 members? I’m willing to help you. Only if you need the help.
Basically he's just offering this as a way to get more members to his site.
(07-25-2011, 04:28 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]Basically he's just offering this as a way to get more members to his site.
Yes.. you are 100% Correct?
Because I want all of my members to be admins right? Yeah.. totally? Just don't talk(:
Victoire
What the heck, I feel I can be of some use. Here is my aplication.

Your e-mail: joe@biteckblog.com
Your Age: 21
What job do you want? (Admin, Mod, Support.): Preferably Administrative
Have you ever been an Admin/Mod before?: Yes, I was an administrator of osxheads.fomumotion.com before the group was abandoned. Along with many others.
-If so, what sites?: osxheasd.forumotion.com, thiswasourland.co.uk,
Why do you want this job?: I feel I have expansive communication skills, along with a keen eye for detail, and above average spelling and grammar. I feel I could be of great assistance to any of the above positions, and would like to offer some of my time to helping maintain your forum pages.
Why do you think you deserve this job?: That is a very closed question. I would like to ask why you think I sould be telling you who would “deserve” the available positions. However, I only see that I can fill this position to the best of my ability. I deserve it not.
When would you be available to Administrate/Mod/Support?: Preferably Admin.

Hopefully I can be of some help.

T~
(07-25-2011, 05:05 PM)Teruko Wrote: [ -> ]What the heck, I feel I can be of some use. Here is my aplication.

Your e-mail: joe@biteckblog.com
Your Age: 21
What job do you want? (Admin, Mod, Support.): Preferably Administrative
Have you ever been an Admin/Mod before?: Yes, I was an administrator of osxheads.fomumotion.com before the group was abandoned. Along with many others.
-If so, what sites?: osxheasd.forumotion.com, thiswasourland.co.uk,
Why do you want this job?: I feel I have expansive communication skills, along with a keen eye for detail, and above average spelling and grammar. I feel I could be of great assistance to any of the above positions, and would like to offer some of my time to helping maintain your forum pages.
Why do you think you deserve this job?: That is a very closed question. I would like to ask why you think I sould be telling you who would “deserve” the available positions. However, I only see that I can fill this position to the best of my ability. I deserve it not.
When would you be available to Administrate/Mod/Support?: Preferably Admin.

Hopefully I can be of some help.

T~
You have great spelling and grammar.. but you did misspell one word,
(07-25-2011, 05:05 PM)Teruko Wrote: [ -> ]I sould be telling

and also, I asked WHEN you would be able to work?
(07-25-2011, 05:05 PM)Teruko Wrote: [ -> ]When would you be available to Administrate/Mod/Support?: Preferably Admin.

But.. other than that, you are good.
You start when you sign up(:

Click my signature to go to the site.
(07-25-2011, 05:22 PM)Hazardous Wrote: [ -> ]You have great spelling and grammar.. but you did misspell one word,
(07-25-2011, 05:05 PM)Teruko Wrote: [ -> ]I sould be telling

and also, I asked WHEN you would be able to work?
(07-25-2011, 05:05 PM)Teruko Wrote: [ -> ]When would you be available to Administrate/Mod/Support?: Preferably Admin.

But.. other than that, you are good.
You start when you sign up(:

Click my signature to go to the site.

Opps! That’s a little embarrassing. I do apologize.

I will be signing up now, under the same name. See you there! Smile

PS: Thanks for the opportunity to work and help along side you.
Pages: 1 2