Support Forums

Full Version: Delete this please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
delete this old thread please.. Oui
Oh... no replies... thats sad.. :/
There are people out there like you. You may have met them, just not deeply. You can if you sound like you're interested in them, but not too much. Act like they're another normal friend that you don't look up to too much. Hang out with them, play video games with them. Do what they do, but if it's bad, don't.

About being the popular funny guy. I see what you mean there. I was once that kind of guy. You have to show you're serious sometimes. Show that you are funny but you can be serious. Wear some clothes that make girls want you. That may increase the change of their image of you.

People understand you. Just talk to someone, like me. I, for one, understand you.
(07-28-2011, 04:36 PM)Diction Wrote: [ -> ]There are people out there like you. You may have met them, just not deeply. You can if you sound like you're interested in them, but not too much. Act like they're another normal friend that you don't look up to too much. Hang out with them, play video games with them. Do what they do, but if it's bad, don't.

About being the popular funny guy. I see what you mean there. I was once that kind of guy. You have to show you're serious sometimes. Show that you are funny but you can be serious. Wear some clothes that make girls want you. That may increase the change of their image of you.

People understand you. Just talk to someone, like me. I, for one, understand you.

Thank you very much for the reply.. well.. im no longer the funny guy, as i left school now and the friends that im talking to now knows that im not always only the happy guy (well, i hope).. btw. after today i do not have the girlfriend.. but i still feel depressed...
One day, you will wake up and be able to count your real friends on one hand.
'Real friends' are very very hard to come by. You can be the nicest guy in the world and have plenty of friends but although you think you can trust them, theres usually things like 'talking behind your back'. Out of my group of friends from school and college it adds to around 40ish. I can fully trust 2 of them out that 40. It's human nature I guessTongue
Well, I dont really need the "real friend" but at least friend that "cares" like he talk to me when i feel bad, he asks me to go out etc. ... i have just very few of these.. and not always...
all I can say is you was 100% correct.

(Hello, i am not sure why im posting this here, and im not sure if anybody will read it whole, because it is kinda long with not really great grammar.)

all a read.
(07-29-2011, 02:46 PM)Arron XR Wrote: [ -> ]all I can say is you was 100% correct.

(Hello, i am not sure why im posting this here, and im not sure if anybody will read it whole, because it is kinda long with not really great grammar.)

all a read.

Yes, i know, i told that im sorry for my english, im not telling you to read it.. i told that maybe there will be someone that can tell me some advice and i posted it here, because i want to stay anonymouse.

Don't worry bro, you aren't the only one. You'll be fine. xd
Pages: 1 2 3 4