Support Forums

Full Version: Are your parents divorced?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Alright so this subject seems more and more common every day!

My parents have been divorced since I was 5 cause my dad use to beat on my mom hide his money to spend on drugs and alcohol. He know lives by himself and missed his hole familys life as we grown up..

Whats your story? Are your parents divorced? if so then what happened?
Mine are also divorced for the past 5 years and i never really got along with my dad and i rarley see him now.
Well my parents aren't but i have a few friends who are, and the stories are really heart breaking, and I feel really bad for anyone who has to go through this process.
(07-24-2011, 02:21 PM)Liquid X Wrote: [ -> ]Well my parents aren't but i have a few friends who are, and the stories are really heart breaking, and I feel really bad for anyone who has to go through this process.

Yeah trust me when I say this, You can't even imagine what the children go through. Especially at fathers day when I pretty much don't have one..

First of all, I'm sorry for all the members who post on this thread that have there parents divorced, mine are not divorced, but I have alot of friends that have parent's that are divorced, It's very sad and makes children's lifes horrible.
My parents where never married, my mom got pregnant at age 17 :/
@voice yeah my parents never really got married either but I just call it divorced cause it sounds proper.
My mother is a liar and a cheat. nothing more, nothing less.
Yes mine have been divorced since I was 8 but I saw my dad every weekend when he took me too football. I'm 19 now but looking bad, my childhood was pretty good and the divorce had no negative effect Smile
Well my story is a bit weird even for myself still.
My parents divorced when I was about 10 years old and I moved away with my mom and brother at this time to another state away. Close enough so that I could see my dad about once a month and my mom and dad would still talk and seem civil about everything.
Then I got a step dad and step sister really shortly after that. Well years went on and my step dad was just a complete joe blow terrible person and is not in the picture at all and cares nothing about my step sister ( his daughter) and my dad actually cares more about my step sister than her own father. So my divorced parents actually just got married again a month ago after being divorced for close to 10 years. I am old enough now where it really does not even matter to me but this situation did make me a better person and having my mom raise me changed me as well since I did not have a father figure in my life sadly. Guess that is why I am not as manly as most males my age and probably does not help that I am a computer nerd because my mother has had a job transcripting on the computer since I was born so I have always been around computers.

I just look at the situation as if it was meant to happen because it may be a terrible thing and I would never wish it to happen to anyone else but there are positive things to look at when this situation happens and for me it is the way I grew up for the better.
Pages: 1 2 3