Support Forums

Full Version: Just ordered a new Dell laptop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just ordered this Dell laptop: http://www.dell.com/us/p/inspiron-17r-n7...-17r-n7110 I was wondering if anyone has this laptop and knows if I made the right choice by ordering it. Also, feel free to reply with any comments/advice.
It will work fine, just make sure to not let it get overheated, as Dell laptops are quite famous in that area.
It's good. The processor is the best you could get for that price.
Sounds good, I'm pretty sure this is a good laptop.
Its decent but not the best, I have a Dell but I had to buy a cooling fan for it.
It looks very decent.
Great specs, but I have had my fair share of problems with dell computers.
(07-21-2011, 04:50 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]Its decent but not the best, I have a Dell but I had to buy a cooling fan for it.
I've read that a lot, I'm probably going to buy a cooling fan for it like you did.

(07-21-2011, 05:38 PM)Liquid X Wrote: [ -> ]It looks very decent.
Great specs, but I have had my fair share of problems with dell computers.
Good, and I've read a lot on here and a lot of people say that Dells aren't the best.
Dude congrats it's really looks awesome and also it comes with HD display and tons of features.Smile
Really good choice bro.Smile
Yeah Dell usually have problems with overheating.. especially their PCs. they try to go cheap anyplace they can, so their cooling is lacking overall. But, still a sturdy and decent laptop.
Lucky, I want a new laptop, my ones all and slow.
Pages: 1 2