Support Forums

Full Version: My life is blank.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I know no one cares, but I need to say some things, not on 4 chan. Lately my life has been blank, same routine, get up, eat drink and go to bed. I don't even know anymore, I just feel like what the hell am I doing? My motivation for working in school has disappeared. I don't even know now...
Get a girlfriend and all your problems will disappear...Same as your money Smile
Thanks for the reply, but I think girlfriends can wait for a few years.
If this is you, then I care about you.
I see you around HF sometimes and I always get a good laugh from reading your post. Just continue working hard in school. You might now see a point in it now but you'll be glad you did later on in your life.
Okay here I go with one of my really long comments, I promise I will try to make it quick. Well, what I wish to say is simply that current days for you may seem dull but once you get a job and start meeting people and getting girl friends you will find that everything will turn around and will be awesome for you. How do I know this and why do I know this because my father told me this and I went through exactly what your going through now. Everyone has to look on the brighter side of life cause you don't know what's waiting round the corner for you Smile.
Thanks guys, I guess I'll just wait for things to get better. I appreciate the advice.
Why so sad? Think of all the other, unfortunates out there. Example, Ethiopia. They don't get daily food. They don't get daily beds. Every single homeless person in the world would want to trade positions with you. Just think about the future. A good job, a happy family, etc.
(07-19-2011, 12:43 AM)Spcfsu Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks guys, I guess I'll just wait for things to get better. I appreciate the advice.

You'll wait? No No my friend. Bring happiness and the opposite of dullness upon yourself. First step is to ALWAYS be OPTIMISTIC! You have to see everything you have and be happy with it.

(07-19-2011, 03:31 AM)Blic Wrote: [ -> ]Why so sad? Think of all the other, unfortunates out there. Example, Ethiopia. They don't get daily food. They don't get daily beds. Every single homeless person in the world would want to trade positions with you. Just think about the future. A good job, a happy family, etc.

Note underlined part. He's right. Secondly, you should think about different ways to make yourself happy. Find some hobbies or something, read some books, play video games, listen to music, think of what you really like or your favorite subjects and look it up on the internet. Life is full of excitement, you just have to welcome it and bring it to yourself. Thirdly,...........I guess that's pretty much it! How about checking some epic funny/etc. vids on YouTube? You should check out: Smosh, Ask A Ninja and Freddiew for starters. There are plenty of things to do. Now how about you get of your ass and laptop and go do it! Tongue Or stay on your ass and laptop and surf the web XD Good Luck and I wish you the most un-boring life! Big Grin
It's just you're always used to doing the same routine. Just switch things around for a day or two then you won't feel so bored. I feel the same way sometimes, but I just usually go outside.

Your problem is just from staying on the computer too much and not socializing.

But sometimes thinking what Blic said doesn't help, it makes you feel worse for being selfish, and puts you in an even worse mood..
Pages: 1 2