Support Forums

Full Version: Ive gotten past the hard part so far.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok, so Ive been in this relationship (my first one) for about a week now, and we have been on one date so far but I ran out of ideas and things to do with her, my town is pretty boring so there isn't a whole lot to do, I just slid by on our first. I need ideas.

also I don't know how fast to take the relationship since it is my first, im afraid of messing up or going too slow, like can someone give me some tips/guidelines or something?
Movies, feed ducks, picnics, dinner with her rents. Etc.

Do a date a week!
do you have any more tips on dating in general? I feel lost/inexperienced
Just try to be yourself honestly.
Are you serious?
(07-16-2011, 08:33 PM)Witch Wrote: [ -> ]Are you serious?

yes I'm serious, I came here for help, not to see a lot of disrespectful people, if I wanted to I would have gone to HF with my problem kthnx
maybe try inviting her over to your house and cook her dinner yourself Smile
(07-17-2011, 01:35 AM)False Idol Wrote: [ -> ]maybe try inviting her over to your house and cook her dinner yourself Smile

I must agree with this (even if you are spamming the forums with LQ posts, sorry but it's true).

Girls love it when you make delicious food yourself. If you feel that you're a good cook, you should make her a nice dinner.
Do something private, maybe watch a movie at your place or possible start a fire and sit around it with her. Something that can be romantic and you can do things with her that you wouldn't normally in public.
Good ideas here, cooking, camp fire, etc. etc. You should take advantage of what you have. Do you know an open green field or something like that near you for a picnic? Open fields with greenery, wind blowing, and basically you could just talk and mess around and stuff. Another idea is just taking her to a movie. Or invite her over or go to her house for a movie or something. Take it easy and there's not really a need to rush. Though you should probably look out for hints. Hints of like what you should do and whether or not you should go fast or slow. She'll drop hints if she has problems or she would simply tell you. Best of luck! PM me if you have more problems. Smile