Support Forums

Full Version: Do not leave home.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, I'm sad to see that people are leaving there familys at such a young age, I'm going to try and point out some things in this thread to help people out, and hopefully they will go back to there familys.

- I know as a teenager things can be bad, but you just have to get threw the few years and when your a adult you can make your own decisions.

- To all the people that leave home, You should not leave home so what If you are going threw a bad time, your family are the people That love you and Care for you ever since you where you they teached you how to walk,talk and other stuff, they love you deep down and to leave home just because your having problems with your social life or Having arguments is really bad, Like I get sad when I see threads hearing people have to leave home and flying to other countrys, Just think about it they deep down love you and always will.

- For people who have problems like, " My Dad or Mom was never proud of me " They where always proud of you since the day they holded you in there arms and loved you, don't think that there not proud of you because they are!

- Just because you fail your grades or are having Social - Problems don't feel down alot of people go threw this and trusth me your not alone.

- I hope this thread has helped some people out, I hope some people change there mind about not leaving there Homes.

I will reply to all comments in this thread, If you need to Pm me go ahead!

- Jack.
Thanks, it is nice to read stuff about where I am going trough. Not that I would like to leave home but the other stuff.
(07-14-2011, 06:37 PM)Floris Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, it is nice to read stuff about where I am going trough. Not that I would like to leave home but the other stuff.

No problem bro, take care.
I have a feeling that most of this feel-good stuff won't have an effect on the vast majority of people actually in these situations, but good on you anyways for trying.
Good thread, you offer some wise words and encouragement.