Support Forums

Full Version: I'm feeling so bad now.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,

It is 01:45 AM here while I am writing this message, I was browsing HF and found a thread of a guy saying he would make his father proud by joining the US army.

He also included a song in that thread:
[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1O_WEdzYRs&feature=mh_lolz&list=LL4s9MSfa0zpo[/yt]

I cried while listening that song and I realised I never made my dad proud.
That I never done somthing that made him say like: Son, I am so proud of you.

I'm feeling so bad now.
Bro, I'm sure you dad is proud of you, Don't worry bro I'm always here to help you out.
Like, in 6 hours I got to get my school grades and I am already downgrading one level (I suck at English) and I have like 3 very bad grades.
(07-14-2011, 05:22 PM)Floris Wrote: [ -> ]Like, in 6 hours I got to get my school grades and I am already downgrading one level (I suck at English) and I have like 3 very bad grades.
Same here, I'm not good at school Either.
If you ever feel like talking Pm me.
Bro you dont have to do something big like that to make your dad proud of you. Its all the little things that count. Im sure he is proud of you.
Your dad should be proud of you no matter what.
If not, we are Smile
He probably is proud of you but some parents don't say things like that, it makes some people uncomfortable and sounds corny.

Some people just don't express themselves in that way, don't sweat over it Big Grin
Just remember, you don't have to be in the military to make your family proud. As bckc said, some people do feel uncomfortable when using this phrase (Personally, I do as well). Try your hardest and do your best, that's all anyone can ask of a person.