Support Forums

Full Version: My Life (Help)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My name is "Mark" and im 15, i have alot going on right now and i don't know how to handle it. Hopefully some of you can give me some tips on what to do, or how to wait it out.

First off, my parent's are getting a divorce. My dad cheated on my mom several time's, and my mom just found out about. My dad sent us up from California to Colorado, to stay with my grandparent's. The reason being is because we lost our home and had no where else to go. So we thought my dad kept his word and stayed in California to get 3 jobs and work hard to save up some money to get a house. Instead of caring and supporting us, he goes off with a girl and support's her along with her 3 kids. Although this happened a couple months ago, i cleared things up with my parent's but a part of me can't forgive my father for what he has done.

Also my cousin just died of cancer. My Aunt and uncle have cancer due to smoking, the doctor's just announced that my aunt has a total of 2 year's left of her life. I'm very close to all my family members, and it hurt's me inside to know im going to loose them someday. I Don't do good with death.

My girlfriend and i are not getting along, as she want's to never talk to me, let alone see me. Im actually in Colorado with my grandparents. It is only us in a small town of 400. I Know absolutely no one, everyone in this town hates people from California. So i don't bother trying to go out and meet people as i also have no clue on how to talk to start up a conversation.

I'm getting overweight witch is indeed my fault, just sitting on my ass all the time does not make me skinnier.

All of this i don't know how to deal with, please help me, i feel like im trapped in a cage with all but hope.

Your life seems to be difficult now, but this is only a stage of life. Unfortunately, this is going to be one of the worst life has to offer you personally. As for your parents, you should always forgive your father, or one day when he's gone your going to feel even worse not being able to know him.

As for your aunt and uncle, I'm very sad to hear this. But many people believe the doctors can't always be right. So you must do your best to help your aunt with exercise, eating healthy, and staying away from stress. That will only increase the chances of her pulling through and beating the doctors.

As for your weight, you seem very depressed, which is leading to your weight gain. Through tough times, it's important to focus on yourself and try even harder to make yourself a better person so you can live longer and be happier.

Good luck
(07-14-2011, 12:23 PM)Justin Wrote: [ -> ]Your life seems to be difficult now, but this is only a stage of life. Unfortunately, this is going to be one of the worst life has to offer you personally. As for your parents, you should always forgive your father, or one day when he's gone your going to feel even worse not being able to know him.

As for your aunt and uncle, I'm very sad to hear this. But many people believe the doctors can't always be right. So you must do your best to help your aunt with exercise, eating healthy, and staying away from stress. That will only increase the chances of her pulling through and beating the doctors.

As for your weight, you seem very depressed, which is leading to your weight gain. Through tough times, it's important to focus on yourself and try even harder to make yourself a better person so you can live longer and be happier.

Good luck
Great advice bro.
Thank you for the advice, it is much appreciated. I Will take it under consideration and use it. Again thank you.
You will survive. I can't really say how, but yea, you will. Everyone goes through something like this. Maybe not these exact circumstances, of course, but everyone feels hopeless from time to time... Life likes to throw us curve balls.

As long as you keep on surviving, and pushing forward, you'll come out on top in the end. Don't worry about things you can't control. Just focus on yourself, for now.
I have been in your exact position bro. Except my Mom was more of a bitch to my dad and she cheated.
Anyways, i hope everything works out for you bro.