Support Forums

Full Version: This girl I met few days ago...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
-CLOSE-
Saying you don't want want to ruin what you have now is the kind of thing a guy would say when he's talking about his female best friend who he has known for years. Usually if he ends up falling for her he let's his friendship get the better of him and stay best friends. In your case you have only just met the girl and clearly have a thing for her and by the sounds of it she likes you back. Ask her out on a date, because you both get on so well she won't say no but she will either say 'yes' or 'yes but just as friends'. Obviously I can't guarantee this but you will certainly find out what kind of way she likes you by asking her on a date. Even if she doesn't want to be more than friends, it shouldn't ruin what you guys already have.
(07-14-2011, 05:00 AM)Bяian ♪ Wrote: [ -> ]Saying you don't want want to ruin what you have now is the kind of thing a guy would say when he's talking about his female best friend who he has known for years. Usually if he ends up falling for her he let's his friendship get the better of him and stay best friends. In your case you have only just met the girl and clearly have a thing for her and by the sounds of it she likes you back. Ask her out on a date, because you both get on so well she won't say no but she will either say 'yes' or 'yes but just as friends'. Obviously I can't guarantee this but you will certainly find out what kind of way she likes you by asking her on a date. Even if she doesn't want to be more than friends, it shouldn't ruin what you guys already have.

He's right. It shouldn't tarnish the friendship. You don't know her for that long of a time really. You're still not in the friend completely yet. If you make a move, you may have a chance. But later on, it'll be harder to get out of the friend zone and you'll regret not asking her for the rest of your life.
(07-15-2011, 03:31 AM)Mayhem Wrote: [ -> ]He's right. It shouldn't tarnish the friendship. You don't know her for that long of a time really. You're still not in the friend completely yet. If you make a move, you may have a chance. But later on, it'll be harder to get out of the friend zone and you'll regret not asking her for the rest of your life.

You both are right, guess I'll have to get some balls and ask her. But there's this thing, she's sending me all those "mixed" signals, it's confusing. Like, she leans onto me and crap, but next day I have a feeling like I'm boring to her and that she doesn't listen to what I'm saying and crap like that. Then again, the same crap like the first day and so on... Also, any tips how to tell her, I never actually asked a girl out or told I love her or simmilar? Omg
(07-15-2011, 07:33 AM)Outcast Wrote: [ -> ]You both are right, guess I'll have to get some balls and ask her. But there's this thing, she's sending me all those "mixed" signals, it's confusing. Like, she leans onto me and crap, but next day I have a feeling like I'm boring to her and that she doesn't listen to what I'm saying and crap like that. Then again, the same crap like the first day and so on... Also, any tips how to tell her, I never actually asked a girl out or told I love her or simmilar? Omg

I've never asked a girl out and I've never been in a relationship (Yeah sad I know xD) but I would think that telling her you love her would be a bad idea :S just tell her you like her and ask her on a date.
(07-15-2011, 07:33 AM)Outcast Wrote: [ -> ]You both are right, guess I'll have to get some balls and ask her. But there's this thing, she's sending me all those "mixed" signals, it's confusing. Like, she leans onto me and crap, but next day I have a feeling like I'm boring to her and that she doesn't listen to what I'm saying and crap like that. Then again, the same crap like the first day and so on... Also, any tips how to tell her, I never actually asked a girl out or told I love her or simmilar? Omg

I had to reply to this, when a girl leans on you react. Don't just sit there, she is making an attempt to go further, put your arm around her or kiss her (or do both i don't care). She probably acted weird the next day because you didn't respond to her. If you are going to take her on a date i suggest not taking her to see harry potter, watch a horror movie.
(07-14-2011, 04:25 AM)Outcast Wrote: [ -> ]Let me just say that we know eachother for three days only, but I know more about her now than about people I know for 5-10 years.

The likelihood that that's actually true is next to nothing. I suggest you calm down on the puppy love and act yourself, or else you'll run the risk of scaring her off with your over-eagerness. Just sayin'.
Ask her to dinner, something that a friend or boyfriend/girlfriend could do together. Make a romantic setting, so perhaps you should take her somewhere nice. See where it goes from there.
(07-15-2011, 03:18 PM)Providence Wrote: [ -> ]The likelihood that that's actually true is next to nothing. I suggest you calm down on the puppy love and act yourself, or else you'll run the risk of scaring her off with your over-eagerness. Just sayin'.

Well, you're probably right, looks like I should stick with alchocol lol. Jk, seriously, that makes sense.
The friend zone is really a pain. I've gone there two times just because I'm too afraid of telling her I like her, and then you won't get over it for a good while. It really hurts, so I suggest you should just go tell her you like her and wish to be more than friends. Make sure you sit beside each other, and quite close, it usually leads to a kiss.

- Skyset
Pages: 1 2