Support Forums

Full Version: I need help.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Can anyone help me in generating my interest towards studies.

I like to do studies but I am not able to concentrate on them.

So can you help me.
Is this for school or uni? If you are at uni then I would say you are in the wrong degree, go find one you like. At school, it's kinda tricky, like before, do subjects you like and for assignments where you can choose what to do, pick something you are interested in. I really feel that in everything, there is no point pushing through something you hate because you will end up hating your job and hate every minute of your education.
@ Tim

Thanks for the support you give.Now I will be making interest in my studies.
You tend to get bored easily and think about other things when you dont put any value in your studies.

Try to think about how valuable learning is, because to get a good career in the future you'll need good qualifications... And you cant get them without studying.

Can also try rewarding yourself after work with things you like,
like watching your fave TV show on dvd or eating fave food Tongue

But try and think of ways to put value and importance in your study, also make sure it's work that you enjoy and dont find too hard... if it's too hard dont be ashamed to go back and learn the easier stuff again Smile
Eat high complex carbohydrate foods whilst studying. Such as bananas, apples etc etc. Maybe if you have a higher energy level you will be able to concentrate a bit more!

When people become tired, their concentration falls straight through the floor!

Also, when in an uncomfortable environment (cold) one can focus a lot more then when in a comfortable environment.
Don't do anything that is going to hurt you. Try leaving your window open on a cold day or something like that!

Good luck!
@N3w_2_H@Ck1n™ and @Extasey

Thanks for this wonderful help.Now I think that I will be able to concentrate much on my studies.

Thankyou.
In Herbal medicines, as you recide in India, you also know that use of Almonds is also a good source of increasing brain learning capacities.
@ immi

Yes I take in the morning as well as in the evening.
(10-23-2009, 03:31 AM)Akshay* Wrote: [ -> ]Can anyone help me in generating my interest towards studies.

I like to do studies but I am not able to concentrate on them.

So can you help me.

Try find something fun in that you study. Then you will feel you want too study more Big Grin I felt the same when i got alot of things that i should study in Smile

By the way! When you answer at people posts. In the post you want too answer you see a "Q+" puch on that button and then scroll down and push the orange text down there that says "Quote these posts now" then you can answer easier Big Grin

Good Luck with your studies! Thumbsup
(10-24-2009, 07:54 AM)immi Wrote: [ -> ]In Herbal medicines, as you recide in India, you also know that use of Almonds is also a good source of increasing brain learning capacities.

What a great excuse for me to start eating more almonds! I love almonds, thanks!
Pages: 1 2