Support Forums

Full Version: Hi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I actually Suffer depression so It's a long long story I started to have suicidal thoughts when I actually moved to the central coast and when and after my dad Abandoned a Me because he didn't want me I lived with my Mum which was pretty Much OK. Anyway I moved out because my mum couldn't Handle me then I had my house, Which after a few years/months moved out And a friend offered me A room in her House which I'm paying rent its pretty Cheap Anyway that's just a little story And why I'm messed up Smile Anyway i hope you Understand where I'm at And hope all the best for you guys.
If you feel like any need to suicide, please take the time to read this thread:
http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=15080
I feel sorry for you but stay strong and you can make it out. Why did you move out of your house? Something happened?
Yeah my parents aren't the best.. And i never think about suicide any more man.
Do you still contact your parents ? Sad
Yeah I actually do speak with my mum and with my dad on Facebook, The relationship is kind of fuzzy though... My mum lives close to me..
(07-11-2011, 12:12 PM)Billy Mays Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I actually do speak with my mum and with my dad on Facebook, The relationship is kind of fuzzy though... My mum lives close to me..

Try to stay connected with them and be the big person by going up to them and speaking your feelings.
The People there Aren't really people who want to be social.. They are more interested and anime... Mind you i like anime.. But they have become way too Inactive.
Congrats on getting out of depression. Need any support, PM me. Smile
Decide which parent can support you the most and cares about you more above the level of the other one. Live with that one. Don't feel bad. Click my signature for contact methods.
good luck to you and regardless of anything your mom is your mom
Pages: 1 2