Support Forums

Full Version: Cut my hair..don't feel like ME anymore?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Okay, this is a picture of me two days ago:
http://i.imgur.com/m09R2.jpg

Now I cut my hair:
http://i.imgur.com/fJaGM.jpg

When I look in the mirror, I see myself. I see myself..redone. Sort of hard to explain. I look like a happier person, I feel more free..I don't know.

But whenever I look at a picture of myself before I cut my hair..I honestly don't see myself. I freakin hate it. I feel like that is NOT me..when I look at that picture I feel like it is totally someone else. Some kid who I have pictures of. I feel like if I had a picture with me now with my arm around my "old self" it wouldn't look weird in my eyes because I feel so different.

I don't know what it is, but it's pissing me off. I don't care how the new hair looks (I did look better before but that has nothing to do with this). I just hate this damn freakin feeling..and it's so explainable. I know who I am. I'm not confused, but I don't feel like that other guy was me. I have the same attitude, same personality, same hobbies...but I feel so different looking at the picture.

Any idea why or how to forget about it?
Well,my hair was exactly like yours when I was 10 and I remeber that mom used to "force" me to go to get a haircut and I always cryed while the barber was cutting my hair...Now I prefer short hair.
Well, even though you dislike your old you, you should always remind yourself of your new you. If you like the new you, take more pictures, and done think about the old ones.
(07-09-2011, 03:35 PM)Evil Stewie Wrote: [ -> ]Well,my hair was exactly like yours when I was 10 and I remeber that mom used to "force" me to go to get a haircut and I always cryed while the barber was cutting my hair...Now I prefer short hair.

Well that is relevant.

(07-09-2011, 03:38 PM)Opulence Wrote: [ -> ]Well, even though you dislike your old you, you should always remind yourself of your new you. If you like the new you, take more pictures, and done think about the old ones.

No it's more like yesterday my personality and style matched my hair. Now..it doesnt
(07-09-2011, 03:42 PM)Laugh Wrote: [ -> ]No it's more like yesterday my personality and style matched my hair. Now..it doesnt

So you're unhappy with your new haircut?
Nah dude. LOL You didn't look better with short hair. You looked like some skater dude.
You look more professional with short hair.And i bet you'll get used to it.
Also usually children like to have long hair because they feel that girls like them more that way.
You look much younger with short hair. I felt the same way, that's why I let it grow out again.
use img brackets
like this
(07-09-2011, 03:48 PM)Opulence Wrote: [ -> ]So you're unhappy with your new haircut?

No, just that it doesn't feel like me. I sorta like it

(07-09-2011, 06:38 PM)specizripn Wrote: [ -> ]use img brackets
like this

Doesn't really matter

(07-09-2011, 03:58 PM)Unify Wrote: [ -> ]Nah dude. LOL You didn't look better with short hair. You looked like some skater dude.
You look more professional with short hair.And i bet you'll get used to it.
Also usually children like to have long hair because they feel that girls like them more that way.

Well a lot of girls were goin crazy like "nooo i loved you hair Sad"
You look a lot younger with your new haircut. I bet it'll help with you getting a job.
Pages: 1 2