Support Forums

Full Version: War.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who of you guys have any experience or have been in a country that was in war?

I was born in Chechnya when the war with Russia started, I've seen a lot of people die, and I've seen my uncle getting shot and killed because Russian soldiers thought he was some kind of resistance fighter, my biological father was thrown into jail for eleven years for protecting another one of his brother from getting choked by a Russian policeman, he took a pistol that he had beneath his seat and shot two policemen who were beating and choking his brother because well, he was from Chechnya, when I three or four years old I moved out to Dubai with my mother, and after that to The Netherlands.

Do you guys have any stories like these?
I have never experience war.And i never plan to. War is a scary thought.It's weird i've never experienced anything. No natural disasters and no war.

I guess i'm just lucky like that.Although where i live.(california) Their may be war sometime soon. People same to hate cali.
Never experienced war personally
I live in the USA, but no one dares to actually have a war in our own country except us.
(07-08-2011, 09:44 PM)FamousMassacre Wrote: [ -> ]I live in the USA, but no one dares to actually have a war in our own country except us.

True, all wars fought on our country was between two sides of us. The revolution, and Civil war.
But there might be a time...

Inventor1
I have never experienced anything this dramatic, but from what I can imagine it must be very painful! I feel for you man, and I'm sure this whole forum is with me on that!
My heart goes out to you and your family.
I've never heard of your home country, but warring with Russians must be brutal.
Thanks for the replies.

Everything is fine with me and my family though.
I still haven't seen my real father and don't know if he's alive or anything.
I'm from Croatia, my country was in war with Yugoslavia (Serbia) in the 1991-1995 period. I was little then but the war's consicuences can be felt even today, 16 years after it ended.
Where do you live in The Netherlands atm?

I've always been a bit racist to those 'asiel zoekers' but now I get it, I will look different to them now.

Sorry, for all of you.
Pages: 1 2