Support Forums

Full Version: Met this girl today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
taking this out for my own sake
Next time you see her just try to talk to her (it all starts with smalltalk), or ask for her phone #. Good Luck!
I would have done that today but she was walking out the building with her dad, so I just smiled.

KILLER SMILE
Well...I'd say that if u see her next week, you should get to know her more than, and for now take your mind off her and just wait for next week. I'm sure you'll be fine, confidence comes with time. and yeah, i think ur right. I'd hold off on adding her on fb til u get to know her more
Well maybe this'll give me a reason to get my ass of the computer now.
You could try to go to her as soon as you see her in a casual way and start some small talk. Nothing dumb like "Wooo, Nice weather today don't you think?". Start off easy. Ask her what's up, tell her you didn't catch her name and stuff. You should also try finding something in common like music or something. And if it goes okay ask for her number and either take the blue pill or the red pill. Blue Pill: You take it slow, don't flirt or make any moves and tell her catch'ya later alligator(something less cheesy) if she needs to go or you need to go. If none of you needs to leave, keep talking about friends, family, interests, etc. Red Pill: You like her, she seems to like you, you cracked a joke, she pretended to laugh and you ask her out to the movies or something. WARNING: Do it after you get to know her and she knows you better. If you think for the slightest second that she will say no TAKE THE BLUE PILL!
Btw, it would be a good idea to mention your name after she tells you hers. XD Best of Luck!
ps: I completely understand dude. But there are a lot of people out there who could probably have the same sort of situation as you so no problem.
1. she's not single, sad face
2. i added her for a different reason
3. she didn't msg me 'who are you'

4. half winning
5. half losing