Support Forums

Full Version: A girl I like, can't stop thinking about her.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ALL FIGURED OUT. WELL SO FAR
Play some video games, or watch some TV to get your mind off of her.
Also I'm very good at texting girls that I think are cute, Start off a good conversation, Don't be negative or anything else. Ask her whats has she done this summer, be exciting and interesting.
(07-05-2011, 12:46 PM)Injection Wrote: [ -> ]Play some video games, or watch some TV to get your mind off of her.
Also I'm very good at texting girls that I think are cute, Start off a good conversation, Don't be negative or anything else. Ask her whats has she done this summer, be exciting and interesting.

I don't know what I should say, I'm not sure if she's interested you know? I mean if a girl is interested wouldn't they text you?
Spark up a simple conversation with them. "Hey, what are you doing?" or "How was your day?" Just some ideas, but just be yourself and if she doesn't reply, fudge it.
Don't go too long without txxting her. I did that and now I don't talk to the girl anymore. She never really liked me though.

I've been talking to her via text for about like 3 hours now.
Goddamn, I couldn't read it. Next time use something called paragraphs.
(07-05-2011, 04:45 PM)peek Wrote: [ -> ]I've been talking to her via text for about like 3 hours now.

And you cant get her out of your mind, Smile
If you like her, continue chating. If you dont want her, try to read a book, or watch a movie. And slowly stop the chating, then it might ware off.

Inventor1
(07-05-2011, 04:45 PM)peek Wrote: [ -> ]I've been talking to her via text for about like 3 hours now.

You got it champ! Good job man! Hope you hook up with her and good luck.
(07-05-2011, 09:08 PM)jhfire Wrote: [ -> ]You got it champ! Good job man! Hope you hook up with her and good luck.

-------------------------------------------
Pages: 1 2