Support Forums

Full Version: What do I do? I need help...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK, so, a girl I love and she loves me, is weird.

I'm wondering, should I date her with this past: She had been slave of sexual assault(google translate) and she had sex with his 25 years old teacher. She keep lying to me, she get mad at me for no reason and I feel like I'm wasting my time.
I'm fine with this girl, I never did anything wrong, never ever said she was bad, nothing who could not help me. I don't understand...
If she keeps acting like that towards you, i don't get why you still want to be with her. It seems like if you really like this girl try to talk to her and try to work out her problems with you.
Does she lie about everything or just when you ask about this sexual assault? If so, just ignore that and move on with her if you love her.
If I was you I just move on and don't think about it anymore.
Move on man! I'm sorry to say, but you should just move on.
If she is acting weird towards you then I strongly suggest being friends with her. If she is lying to you then that is something you should stay away from because it will most likely involve one of you getting hurt in the end.