Support Forums

Full Version: Don't Really Know What I Should Do
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, so I'm posting here today to ask about something that has been bugging me for a few days, and got sort of...strange yesterday.

Some of you may recall my post a few weeks ago and I mentioned a girl I met about a month and a half ago, that seems to be in to me.

We can pour our hearts out to each other when life is being tough, and we can trust each other, but I can't talk about this with her because I don't know if it should even concern me in the first place.

So my problem lies in something she talks about a lot. She talks about a guy she met a few months ago. He is a year older then both of us, and according to her, a "player." She talks about how she hates him and how she wishes he wasn't in her life. I can tell she has a thing for him as well even though she refuses to admit it. She doesn't want to be used and thrown away and she is afraid she lets him too far into her life.

So the part that concerns me comes now. About a week and a half ago, i was texting her and she was really really upset. I began to figure it had to do with this guy. She said she had just had the worst night of her life. and when i asked her, she said she had made out with this guy and that she felt like a whore in doing so. I reassured her that she wasn't and that everything would be fine.

Since then, it had been rather quiet, in terms of problems with this guy, but last night when i texted her, asking her whats up, she said she was talking to a friend but was glad she wasn't anymore. I sort of gathered that once again, is was this guy. I figured it was the usual, she was just gonna say she wished he would leave her alone. She said that they were talking about sex and that he said he wanted to "do more than make out" with her.

She keeps telling me how she wouldn't even think about it and how she wants him to leave her alone, but i can't help but think she's thinking about it deep down. I don't want him hurting her in any way, much less sleeping with her. I can imagine that the only reason she would tell me about this kind of stuff is because she wants me to do something about it.

Can i get some input on my situation here??
As i see it, it's going to be her judgement. If you want to try and do your best to prevent it, you could reassure her how much of a mistake that would be, and how bad it would turn out afterwards.
Thanks for the reply. I guess you're right. I'll just have to trust that she knows better and that she can control the situation. I just don't want this guy to "persuade" her, but really I think I was just venting last night. I'm sure she'll be fine and nothing is going to happen Smile
Is she old enough to drink? i guess it doesn't really matter, but what i'm thinking could happen is they both go to a party and he'll be that party mistake, just make sure nothing like that happens.
Well....legally we can't drink...but who knows what can happen. I'll just have to trust her better judgement I guess.
(07-04-2011, 01:59 PM)Remorse Wrote: [ -> ]Is she old enough to drink? i guess it doesn't really matter, but what i'm thinking could happen is they both go to a party and he'll be that party mistake, just make sure nothing like that happens.

He's right. Tell her to stay away from him and everything he does. Tell her he's not worth it. Persuade her into keeping away from him.
Unfortunately, it is her choice. When she makes that choice of sleeping with him, I'm guessing it is your turn to leave. Once the trust is lost, it can never come back. If you're in a relationship with her, you need to tell her it is no okay. Cause, it sounds to me as if she is just a friend to you.