Support Forums

Full Version: Weird Girl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Okay, so I love a girl.

But, she heard rumors about me, which are fake, but she doesn't believe me.
I know she is interested in me, but, how can I get her to trust me? I don't want only sex with this girl, I want something real, a real relationship, real feelings, good memories...

What should I do? ... My feelings for this girl are insane, I don't wanna miss my chance.
Just have a deep conversation with her. If she loves you, she will believe you.
If you guys are friends just start up a conversation, bring it up and just tell her the truth.
Alright, all seems to be fixed now, damn I always find the right words. Thanks guys, thanks God.
(07-02-2011, 08:46 PM)Rilf Wrote: [ -> ]Alright, all seems to be fixed now, damn I always find the right words. Thanks guys, thanks God.

No problem. Hope you get to wherever you want to go.
The title was a bit misleading, but here it goes.
Try to disprove all the rumors by doing actions that would negate the beliefs of the rumors. I don't really know the rumors so i can't tell you exactly what to do. Also, get to know her, talk to her a lot, eventually she will learn you're a good guy.
Tell her the rumors are fake. If she doesn't believe you just keep telling her.
If she still doesn't believe you then ask who she heard them from and try to get them to tell her they lied.
If she really likes you she should trust you. Look into her eyes and say never did any of the rumors.
Hope I helped.
Reputation can play a very important part on how boys and girls see each other. I'm guessing she thinks your a player, will use her then dump her because of previous rumors. If these are lies or if you have genuinely changed you have to prove it to her. Take her out on a few dates and don't even mention sex or even kissing ! She will begin to realize herself that this can't be the kind of boy you are and that you're genuinely interested in her and would like a relationship.
Guys, he fixed the problem:

(07-02-2011, 08:46 PM)Rilf Wrote: [ -> ]Alright, all seems to be fixed now, damn I always find the right words. Thanks guys, thanks God.

Posting more is redundant.

Good job man! I'm glad you fixed it Smile.
Pages: 1 2